Thank You DCU!

Oh my! Thank you @DC_Community and @Applejack! This is beyond generous! I am so knocked out by the gifts that arrived today! I love the DCU Community and all the fun and interesting people who participate and who bring a smile to my face, fill my brain with new knowledge, and who touch my heart with their acts of kindness to myself and other members. It is an honor to be among you all. And to all the lurkers reading this, join in folks, we’re having a great time!!

What’s in the box? :thinking:

Oooh, it looks really cool… :sunglasses:

What a lovely letter. :heart_eyes:

Buttons, lots of buttons! :grinning:

JLU John Stewart! :gl_hv_5:

Two Batman Trades, oh wow! :batman_hv_5:

OMG, OMG, a Green Arrow Absolute! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

38 Likes

Congrats! :tada: :partying_face:
Wow that’s awesome!! And Green Arrow Absolute even more awesome!! :bow_and_arrow:

8 Likes

@seitan I know, right? It’ll go right next to my GL/GA by O’Neil and Adams Absolute! So cool!

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan

Congratulations

I really appreciate the kind words you say about my posts.

3 Likes

Oooh super cool stuff!! Congrats.

4 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950 That’s because they’re always great! :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome haul!!

4 Likes

Congrats! That Green Arrow Absolute is absolutely amazing! So cool that you have a new one to go into your collection.

4 Likes

Congrats my friend. Those JL figs are no joke. There jumping up in price. Those are awesome gifts. I couldn’t help myself & read Harleen (just finished). It was amazing. Such a great company & you’re more then deserving.

5 Likes

Awesome Batman books. That Harley pin is super cool. Gave mine to my daughter right away to share the DCU fun.

4 Likes

Hey @TravisMorgan, Congratulation you really deserves it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats! This was well deserved and quite the haul!

4 Likes

Congratulations, @TravisMorgan! Awesome gifts! I love those Batman books! :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats @TravisMorgan this is so rad! That Absolute Green Arrow :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have to comment here! @TravisMorgan, you have become one of my favorite people to see posts from in the community. You are very genuine and I appreciate that here. Your presence on the forums has felt like a bit of a light. I am so glad you got recognized. I look forward to seeing more posts from you around the community! Congrats!

7 Likes

Thank you so much @PrincessAmethyst. That is so sweet. I can’t tell you how much that means to me. For a cynical bastard, I try real hard to have a positive attitude. There’s so many people out in the world waiting tear you down, I try to fight against that. Everyone has something good to contribute and the entire community radiates love and light.

6 Likes

I 2nd @PrincessAmethyst sentiment.

3 Likes

Thank you @capo-mage! That’s great coming from you. I always look forward to you comments. You are one of those lights in the community.

3 Likes

Oooh, Broken City! That’s a favorite of mine. :smiley:

Congrats, very cool haul.

3 Likes

Thank u. Man that @Kelex just didn’t want to show me any love. I asked the member who got Talia if they were interested in Dr. Manhattan? Said I was looking to upgrade. Waiting on a reply. How can I complain tho. Got awesome swag, PPB blew me a kiss :kiss:. That’s a win no matter how u look at it.

2 Likes