Thank You DCU

The extra additions of the comics has been wonderful. Reading Super Sons currently and it is amazing. You uploading this series now has me craving to buy the trades! I’ll make sure to follow through with it down the line by posting a picture when I purchase!

11 Likes

Awesome! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying the content.
We’ll be looking out for your upcoming comic haul! ^ ^

2 Likes

Plenty to read

2 Likes

I am very pleased too.

Just as the library finishes, please increase the number of The Flash, Supergirl, Superman, Showcase and the Brave and Bold comics, which I am sure is your goal? Plus Legion of Super Heroes, when you can.

Then The library will be fantastic.

2 Likes

Always love seeing new comics on the service. Keep ‘em coming!

2 Likes

I also want to thank you for the new additions. I have been loving the new comics. Wish you had debuted with this lineup of comics as the first impression would have been better with a lot of members. But you have more then listened and improved the comics selection.

2 Likes

Loving the current selection. So much to read :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job so far. I’ve got a backlog of stuff I want to read!

2 Likes

Yes, thank you very much indeed. Can I buy you fine folks at DCU a pint, yet? Because I’d really like to =)

4 Likes

I agree with the post completely. I was able to read issue number 7 of the Green Lantern, and see the very first appearance of Sinestro.

I appreciate it. I just wish I could start a thread. It won’t allow me to post my own.

1 Like

Agreed completely, though I have the full run of the Super Sons comics, its great to see so many more current stories added. I’ve been a huge supporter and haven’t had much of an issue, even in their comic selections, but there have been many who wanted more and they certainly listened to them. So thank you DC Universe

3 Likes

@Ganderstein
If you are having trouble posting a thread, make sure you have filled in each field, including the tags!

1 Like

For some reason I can’t seem to upload photos on here unless I have a URL but I did go to my LCS to follow through with my mission. They didn’t have Vol 1 and 2 of Super Sons in TPB but they did have Vol 3 so I snatched that right away. Definitely worth buying and I hope more of you support the biz and buy from your LCS if you enjoyed reading a comic on here!

1 Like

@Nickweiser, you can generate image URLs by uploading your picture to a site like postimages.org :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oila!

The content on here right now is absolutely incredible.

1 Like

I asked DC Universe a month go about adding titles like Batman #251 and now its on thee. If you don’t see a comic you want to read ask them and they will eventually put it on there.

1 Like

@EricCurto
Awesome! I’m glad to hear your comic got added. Enjoy!

1 Like