Thank You DC Universe! Check out my Care Package I got today!

Thanks!! I actually think they have one or 2 posters up. Check out the shop. I ended up looking at everything they had in stock & I was able to get a couple nice hats on discount.

6 Likes

Congrats on the loot!

By the by, that Ocean Master hat is pretty slick.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah I’m actually using the Ocean Master hat for work, lol.

Congrats on the care package … really neat stuff and worthy of adding to any collection … something to cherish…

2 Likes

Nice hat

1 Like

Awesome. Enjoy it friend for few are rewarded for geeking out on comics.

2 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy that congrats :diamonds::black_joker:

1 Like

So awesome congrats I love that this app not only has some amazing content but also a really sense if community as well like no bus only thing that would make it a 10 out of 10 for me is the app being available on ps4 besides that still love it

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks! I definitely cherish them. If I had the money, I’d get a special display case just for all of the awesome stuff I’ve received from DC Universe.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you! I agree, I feel like the creation of DC Universe is one of the greatest things ever in my life. For me, it’s home. It’s where I want to be all the time.

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks!!!

Patience my friend. I have a gut feeling 2020 will be the year it gets on there. I can’t guarantee it, but for my fellow DC Universe fans & members, I know the feeling of wanting this awesome service on a platform I like to use a lot. I love that I can watch it through my XBox.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

“DC Universe is my home and where I want to be all the time” should be emblazoned on t-shirts and sold in the DCU shop, at cons and so on.

I’d buy two.

4 Likes

I’d borrow one of his.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Oh, that is awesome! :smiley: Also, very well-deserved. Thank you for being such an awesome member of our community.

2 Likes

congratulations that is seriously cool.

1 Like