Thank You DC Universe! Check out my Care Package I got today!

Thanks to the new Community 2.0 I can now post pictures easily. I’m totally psyched to share this awesomeness I got from DC Universe. A huge thanks goes to the admins & mods, especially @Applejack , it’s so awesome they give me the opportunity to help & give feedback, and without my knowledge, are kind enough to get me this awesome care package! I love it so much!!! The posters are beautiful, and I like the Harry Quinn pin! My favorite are the exclusive DC Universe Comics/Covers. For the record, if these were offered on the DC Shop, I’d buy these. I’d love to see more of these please!!! I didn’t even know these existed!!! Without further ado, check out the pics of my awesome swag!

I seriously love Jim Lee’s art, that Detective Comics 1000 is awesome & I love the art print! Thank you again DC Universe. Anytime I am needed, I will be there & I will make the time! Go DC Universe!!!

98 Likes

That’s awesome! There’s some great art in there; I love that Doom Patrol poster.

12 Likes

I now have 2 of those posters, but this one they sent me is in great shape! I’m a big time collector & I like getting doubles of everything. I know it’s going to be tough to get doubles of these, lol.

8 Likes

congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Thanks!!!

3 Likes

What did you do to get that sent to you??

7 Likes

Congratulations

4 Likes

Awesome Congrats

3 Likes

Thank you for all the awesomeness! Really glad you liked it and thanks for sharing the amazing pics! :green_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats. It’s well deserved.

3 Likes

That’s a good question. I’ve been very fortunate to get the opportunity to do some questionnaires & offer feedback to help DC Universe. Before that, I posted & commented a lot on the DC Community Message Boards & contributed to the community. The more you do that, you may get recognized by the amazing & wonderful admin & moderators. They may reach out to you & ask if you’d like to participate & contribute. When that happens, there’s a good chance you get awesome stuff like this as a thanks for being awesome in the community. I can’t make any guarantees, lol. I’m just a happy DC fan who’s extremely grateful & appreciative of all the good & kindness the people of DC Universe treat me. No doubt I’ll be a member for life!

23 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Always happy to help & support! I love sharing these things with the community. I love everything DC, and what better place than to talk & share. I’m really loving the new Community 2.0! I’m tempted to take a vacation from work just to share all the DC Awesomeness I have, lol.

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Congrats, very much deserved!

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Looks great, congrats!

2 Likes

Sweet swag. I think they should also put up original posters from their show in the shop. I think people would definitely buy them

3 Likes

Thanks!!