Telltale was bought, could a Wolf Among Us 2 game still happen?

I saw that Telltale Games was bought, don’t know much about the details but read they still have the license for Wolf Among Us and I think Batman also. Maybe Wolf Among Us 2 and Batman 3 from Telltale could be in the cards after all.

3 Likes

Well those are the games featured on their website so it could happen. But I don’t think any of the same people work for the new Telltale. And a sequel with totally different writers is often a bad idea.

1 Like

In the article announcing Telltale’s revival is was implied that both Wolf Among Us and Batman would be coming back, as they still had the rights.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2019/8/28/20835854/telltale-games-return-walking-dead-lcg-entertainment

They’ll likely be coming back, but I don’t expect them to be as good. Any returning people would be freelance, and ex-employees won’t want that.

Yeah I heard this new and I’m excited. I was dying for wolf2 and now it could come back. Also Batman 3 is just a nice bonus. I hope the do try to bring a form of TellTale back. I loved those games.

2 Likes

A Wolf Among Us was their best work and probably the most underrated. The Walking Dead and Batman was meh.

I really hope A Wold Among Us 2 happens.

2 Likes

I NEED Batman Season 3!

1 Like