Teen Titans

Is there a way to turn off the closed captions? It say’s there off but their still on the screen.

Is there a way to turn off the closed captions? It say’s there off but their still on the screen.

I think this has hard coded subtitles… that need removed… seriously…

the subtitles are always showing no firefox and internet explorer but not on chrome… wth… use HTML5 embedded player not whatever trash this player is.

I would like to see just one more season aimed at the now adult audience of the original series to rap it up, similar to what Samurai Jack did. (btw, all 65 episodes are here, they’re just divided between 3 seasons instead of 5 for some reason.)

10 Likes

so good

4 Likes

Hey, so I’ll watch TV late at night and fall asleep. When I wake I’m a full season ahead of where I should be. It would be nice if every two or three hours of inactivity it just checked if you were still watching.

5 Likes

This app is amazing. It doesn’t have a bunch of content yet but that okay. I can’t wait to see where it is by the end of the year. That, being said, I loved this show growing up and this episode was a reminder of some of the best parts of my childhood.

8 Likes

So nice to finally be able to watch this show again! It has been far too long. Ah…

5 Likes

Need season four and five

not even the entirety of the show and the movie is missing. :frowning: had my hopes

the show has season 4 and 5 episodes on here within 2 and 3 on the app. I guess this is how the writers of the show wanted to present teen titans initially.

2 Likes

To those who are looking for “season 4 and 5”, they’re not missing the seasons are just numbered differently. Cartoon Network wanted 12 episode seasons, clearly they were intended to be 24 episode seasons. If you look at the individual episodes, it’s all there. Movie doesn’t seem to be but i’m sure they’ll put it up eventually. if they put everything up at once you’d be done in 2 months, gotta keep those subs up :wink:

6 Likes

Episodes 47-52 finally appears for me, thank you DC

I miss this soo much, Thank You DC Universe
I hope they do bring it back and finish where they left off

9 Likes

Teen titans Go!

1 Like