Teen Titans

A team of five teenaged superheroes save the world from many villains around their city while experiencing things normal teens face today.

What did you think of the Teen Titans series? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

1 Like

This show will be eternally great

6 Likes

Truly !!

4 Likes

Episodes 21-28 of season 1 are showing up under Season 3 at the end of that season

3 Likes

Be sure to witness key episodes featuring Terra to experience a softer version of the famed Judas Contract storyarc.

2 Likes

Lmao they have all the episodes on here but why does it say only 3 season?

2 Likes

Is anybody else missing episodes 47-52 from the episode guide?

6 Likes

Makes sense they would only do the first 3 seasons, otherwise I would watch everything I wanted within just a month and cancel lmao

1 Like

Great series, truly epic in every way. A pity Teen Titans Go couldn’t continue the awesomeness of this series.

2 Likes

They skipped seasons 3 and 4 and went straight to season 5? Wtf

Clearing up the “confusion”, what they have on here as “Season 1” is both Season 1 and Season 2, “Season 2” is really 3 and 4, “Season 3” is really just 5… Don’t know why, probably just an error that needs to be fixed.

8 Likes

Hype for more teen titans

3 Likes

:pray:I love this show so much, being able to watch it in hd is amazing. Hoping season 6 is actually happening.

1 Like

Been waiting a LONG time for this

Finally get to relive my teen years

2 Likes

One of my favorite cartoons of all time!

1 Like

It wont let me cast it to my tv

I just get a black screen when I try to watch anything.

I think some of these episodes are out of order.

4 Likes

Fiancée and I have been binging on Amazon. Now I don’t have to buy the rest of the seasons. Thanks DC, now make an app for the Amazon fire stick.

4 Likes