Teen Titans Video Game

Good morning all, I know Gotham Knights was not as popular as it could have been but I’d like to open a discussion on how that same company could easily make a Teen Titans game with the same style of game play set in the comic run of “the new teen titans” era or modern. I think that it would be a viable game to create and allow players to experience the teen titans in a different light. What do you all think?

5 Likes

This sounds like a fantastic idea @RyanSteele0311. :smiley: The Gotham Knights gameplay style would def work here and I’d love to see add on packs where you can play as different era characters (Wolfman/Perez, Teen Titans 2003 series, Titans live action series, TTG! etc). If the game could move to a series run the first installment could feature a story around Trigon, 2nd in the series with Dr. Light, 3rd centers on Brother Blood. A Titans series of games would be super duper cool!
:00_teen_titans:

paging @MisfitCMJ @NYJt3

5 Likes

Wouldn’t have to be a series it could be like the heroic assault modes but in the city, H.I.V.E., Deathstroke, regular gangs here and there. Freely patrol the city as your favorite character, have a titans tower, access to vehicles and so on. Will it ever happen, probably not but it’s fun to think and discuss.

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :+1: I love it. :smiley:

5 Likes

I can see it now.

Video games? Yea. I got a video game.

4 Likes

As a fan of Gotham Knights I would love to see a Teen Titans game in that style. Imagining the fights. Slade Trigon Hive/Fearsome Five Blood. I think there were rumors that they were making a Titans game after GK but nothing concrete to confirm.

3 Likes

Oh I hope so just more in-depth, there’s clues of it, if you look around the belfry there’s a photo with superboy and i believe one with Arsenal with Redhood near the bikes bench. The wonder woman apron could also be for wonder girl. I think it should also be more than four multiplayer for heroic assault it should be four for the rest of the game as well, maybe include competitive mode which features other players playing as bad guys, give interiors and evolutionary world designs, like if a car crashes into a building that building after the crash is taken care of is being rebuilt, so it adds to the replayability of the game.

4 Likes

I remember when Teen Titans Go! were part of lego dimension game, that was fun to play. I do miss playing the game, they had all the figure of the main characters as real lego character to play the game except for Robin and Cyborg, those character were use to replace Lego Batman the movie Robin and DC comic Cyborg. :grinning:

3 Likes

Never played that but I’m definitely a fan of LEGO, I have a whole city built in my living room with lights and all that, makes a good conversation piece, wife and I built it up.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community @RyanSteele0311! :partying_face: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

2 Likes