Teen Titans, Plastic Man Movie Rumors Addressed By James Gunn Via Twitter/X

4 Likes

There are 50 gazillion cancelled Plastic Man movies. I will believe it when there is a trailer.

5 Likes

Agreed.

5 Likes

same here
i aint getting my hopes up even if theres a trailer

been left down by dc too much

3 Likes

Indeed.

4 Likes

Frankly I’m pretty much done with the whole anticipation game with DC movie announcements. It’s been an exhausting decade or so with all of this as far as the main canon movies are concerned. I have the comics, Harley series 5th season, the next Reeves B-Man movie, and the next Todd Phillips Joker film featuring Harls to look forward to- I know for sure these movies are in the pipeline because they’re actually in production. The same cannot be said for anything Gunn is “working on”. Right now to me he’s pretty much at this stage:

In fact, this is gonna’ be my last update post on Gunn’s stuff. When he actually gets something in the can then I’ll post an update.

5 Likes

I will celebrate when he forgets his twitter password.

4 Likes

Right?

5 Likes

I don’t know. I really can’t picture an Aronofsky directed Plastic Man movie. All the way back to the Golden Age, Plas has been a light-hearted character. And Aronofsky’s movies are anything but light-hearted! Requiem for a Dream is the best movie I never want to see again for a reason…

4 Likes

Agreed. Def a two truths and a lie scenario playing out in the comments there.

4 Likes