Tech Tuesday: The Cosmic Catastrophe. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

Huh? Cards can’t go into space! Silly robot

Fortunately, I can always go back four thousand years and pick up the Ibistick.

I pull the Ibistick out of my pocket.
To get to the space station, I recite the following magic incantation: :magic_wand:

“Hey, Ibistick. Would you mind taking me up to that space station where that unfriendly alien is? Pretty please?”

After the stick whizzes me up there, I take note of the unfriendly alien. I see the breach in the wall the alien left and summon materials to patch the wall, a job easily doable with enough Nth Metal and spackle. :brick:

I then my make toward the alien and get its attention with a good “Poke!”
When the alien takes notice, I point the stick in its general direction and fend it off as if I were good at fencing. :person_fencing:

Once there is enough distance between the alien and the astronaut, I clunk the alien on the head. I grip the stick with both hands and hold it tightly whilst it gathers some magical energy. When the alien lunges forward, I zap the extraterrestrial back to its home planet. :ringer_planet:

A few days later, me and the alien keep in touch. We went out with the astronauts and enjoyed some galactic Naan. image

Which reminds me: I need to hop in the Time Bubble and return the Ibistick. It was from 4,000 A.D., right?

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

Cool, I’m a Beetle!

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes