Take a Trip With Booster Gold

Where and when would you go with Booster Gold any time or place you wish. I myself would go back to the library of Alexandria to see what great wonders we lost to time when it was burnt to the ground. So how about you where or when would you go if Booster took you anywhere.

8 Likes

I probably would love to witness any history, maybe see and meet Abraham Lincoln. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He is a Green Lantern so Oa.

Serious answer: The birth of Jesus.

3 Likes

I would basically go anywhere anytime with him

2 Likes

I would want Booster to take me back to 1927 so I could watch Babe Ruth annihilate the rest of the American League with his then record-setting 60 home runs.

2 Likes

That be a fun one. I think booster would approve :baseball:

2 Likes

I would love going back to either Ancient Greece, Viking Era Normandy, Victorian/ Edwardian era London, The Wild West™️, or the 1920s through 80s. I admit most of these stem from my obsession with vintage fashion and art, but I genuinely am interested in the history and culture of these places and eras as well.

5 Likes

I like the choices, Booster would have his hands full with you but I think he would enjoy it lol.

3 Likes

Deep Breath
OKAY

To start, we’re going to 14th century Baghdad, just as observers, we don’t want to mess anything up, maybe we’ll sneak into the library and steal some “lost” books
Then we’re heading to France in the early 1800s so I can

1. Steal some of those sick Regency era waistcoats
  2. Meet Napoleon so I can call him by his embarrassing childhood nickname and see what happens (for any time travelers reading, it’s Nabulio)
    Then we’re heading to ancient Pompeii. Just to vibe. I cried when I visited Pompeii bc I felt the weight of history and stuff so that’ll be a fun time for me
    Then I’d like to find a way to meet my ancestors without causing a time paradox. Probably be easiest to find my mom’s side, because if I go to the little tiny Lebanese village we’re from and hang out with some goat herds, I’ll find someone
    Then, to end, we’re going to attend a few concerts:
    The Isle Of Wight Festival 1968 (and maybe get a chance to say hi to pre-superstar Marc Bolan and Brian May)
    Rock Against Racism Carnival at Victoria Park 1978 (with a lineup including The Clash, The Buzzcocks, The Tom Robinson Band, Generation X, The X-Ray Spex, Sham 69- be still my heart)
4 Likes

If we’re talking about the DCU only, I would pick two places. I would go back to Gotham before Martha Kane ever dated Denholm and get the entire family moved off to Metropolis, permanently. Then, I would have Booster send me back a bit earlier to get Thomas Wayne to never enter medical school and instead move him to DC. And then, Booster and I would have Bette Kane inspired to fight crime even earlier, have her capture and have Joe Chill sent to jail, and spare Gotham from the reign of terror known as Batman and his little playmates, who would then never happen.

If it was a real world thing only, I’m down with a trip to Alexandria, to check it out and to prevent it’s destruction. For starters.

4 Likes