SuperSons Fan Art

Haven’t created a thing this large in a while and felt good to do so. Took me a good 36 hours total to do everything. Super happy with it.

14 Likes

That’s really cool. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

That looks amazing!!

1 Like

You should be super happy with it. Looks great!

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Welcome, @NekoUnknownRobin (that is a long name. Why the Unknown? Geuinely asking. My phrasing tends to come off as rude. I am not being rude. We all have stories for our names. What is yours?)
Anyway, it looks great. I love it. I think that sleeveless works well for Damian. TBH, I would’ve gone long sleeves for Jon. He is always a bit self-conscious.
But you did it great. Really, I love it.

1 Like

Thank you all for the support and and all the kind words. @anon52107441 eh it sounds edgy lol. I’ve always been a Robin fan since the original teen Titans TV show. Even more so with the release of Supersons and with the first movie depicting Damian Wayne.

1 Like

My words, or your name? Edgy, i mean.
Also:
:notes:When there’s trouble you know who to call
TEEN TITANS
Something, something and a ball
TEEN TITANS
When a cowboy is under attack
and Beast boy wants a snack
Something and I am gonna blow
TEEN TITANS… GO!:notes:

1 Like

Great job—really liking the manga vibe with them! Definitely keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you~

1 Like

Traced

2 Likes

Not traced per say. I drew it line by line. It is what my art teacher taught me. Start by line by line. Next month we are moving to basic shapes to do human porpotions and how to make those porpotions look like actual people. Everyone has to start somewhere. If it seemed like I was claiming it as my own, I do apologise. As that was not my intention. I’m just happy with the way it came out.

2 Likes

Looks great love those 2