Superman Returns Game PS2

Hi friends! If anyone has a PS2 and would be interested in this game I would be happy to send it to you. I unfortunately do not own a PS2 to be able to enjoy this fabulous game :cry: If you are interested I will gladly send it to you for free as long as you are comfortable PMing me your address.

5 Likes

I love playing as superman in this game. Sadly couldn’t never get pass the Mongul mission.

3 Likes

I use to have the game, that was fun flying around the city. :grinning:

3 Likes

Same @Samsonkillingtime and @Reaganfan78. I could totally just spend all day flying. We need a simulation game where you just live like Superman, working at the Daily Planet, investigating stories, hiding your secret identity, and excusing yourself to the broom closet to go save the world, or just go for a joy fly over the arctic :rofl:

4 Likes

When flying I would’ve love to hear the music to, can you read my mind?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No ps2 over here but that is very kind of you to offer it on here.

2 Likes

I always try to find a home through this community first :slight_smile: I often find myself with duplicates of things especially around Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s my favorite past time to rehome things and cover the box in Superman stickers so even the post man knows what’s up :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m loving these memorabilia posts @Bar-El. What other treasures do you have stashed away in your fortress of solitude???

2 Likes

:rofl: Well my mom just packed me a box of my superman stuff and mailed it to me for the Superman Celebration in June. I had a few things I’m hoping to get signed etc. She packed as much in as possible and I’ve been reliving my life as a high schooler with a minimum wage job and disposable income. :rofl:

1 Like

Ah, I remember this game! Aside from the repetitive robotic enemies, it was fun! Flying around was incredible, especially when you hit a sonic boom. Loved the other powers, too, but flying was amazing.

2 Likes

Are there any games out there with flying characters? Or at least the freedom to fly as much as this game? I always hear it’s really difficult to make as the excuse for the lack of Supes games, but idk that Unreal Engine thing looked pretty good to me! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The flying in Lego Batman 2 and 3 is pretty good, too!

I never got the difficulty in making a Superman game. The Arkham games have kind of laid out the blueprint. Change gliding a little and you’ve got flight. Detective mode? X-Ray vision. Punching through weak walls is basically super strength; you’d just need to change the wall from weak wood to brick. And you could do stealth missions as Clark, using X-ray vision to uncover secret files or super hearing to learn more about the villains plan, and even heat vision or freeze breath to remove obstacles like they did with Peter and electrical boxes in the Insomnia Spider-Man game.

1 Like

There used to be this MMORPG called City of Heroes/City of Villains I used to play a lot. Super speed/flight/jumping were the primary modes of transportation. It was completely open world. It was awesome. IIRC DCUO is also sort of like that just maybe not as open world.

Here is a video that shows flight during combat. Couldn’t find any good ones of flying long distance. Gosh i miss this game.

1 Like

You guys are making me mad this Superman game doesn’t exist with all this evidence that it’s possible and would be totally B.A.!! :weary: Who do I need to sell a kidney to and which side would they prefer! :rofl:

1 Like

Very cool that you still have this.

3 Likes

I just wish I had a PS2! :joy:

1 Like

I would assume they are pretty hard to find now.

2 Likes

I loved this game as a kid. If you haven’t given it away yet, I’d gladly take it off your hands lol.

We desperately need a new superman game. James Gunn said there will be video game tie ins to his new universe so that HAS to include a superman game. Right?

1 Like

Consider it yours! Just be sure you have a console that is compatible. :stuck_out_tongue: Send me a private message with your address and I’ll send your Christmas in July present out to you ASAP! :smiley: