Superman Not Returning?!

What do you think of the news that Henry Cavill may not be back as Superman? Also, DC may shift their focus to Supergirl instead.

Personally, I think they should keep him at all costs!

5 Likes

I just read something by his manager that “The cape was still in Henry’s closet”… So, it’s not official yet.

1 Like

Hello DARKNESS my old friend

1 Like

I think this crap was manufactured by comics media. Notice they all also came out with stories about Michael B Jordan being considered for the role…with no sources other than each other.

Smells like they just wanted to manufacture outrage so they can call fans #Comicsgate Racists.

2 Likes

I just read something by his manager that “The cape was still in Henry’s closet”… So, it’s not official yet. This link below is posted from Henry Cavil’s manager:

http://www.henrycavillnews.com/2018/09/be-peaceful-cape-is-still-in-his-closet.html

Warner Brothers knows Cavil is beloved as Superman. They will do what it takes to keep him on board. However…

What say you?

2 Likes

Hope it’s true… Cavill sucks!

This is the issue DC has, they need to focus on fixing their current DCU characters, and not on adding anotherone, ie Supergirl,of which we already have and shes doing a great job.

I don’t really love Henry Cavill as Superman but if you change it too much people are going to get sick and tired of stuff Jean changed around also the news that they’re going to put Michael B Jordan and as apart to switch out the main character’s race is ridiculous and pandering to the liberal agenda keep the comic books like they are creating new characters for other races

2 Likes

I’m fine with them adding supergirl but I don’t think DC needs to go backwards from what they’ve already established. They just need to give Cavills Superman better story lines. He’s proved in other movies his talent as an actor

2 Likes

I think the level of content is fine for launch.

from what I gather, the new is not real. someone heard a rumor from a friend of a friend and things got blown out of proportion. all these “pop culture” news sites are always speculating and then spinning it as NEWS.

1 Like

I was really looking forward to a man of steel 2 or guest appearances in upcoming DC films with Henry Cavill as Superman. I thought he was a really good Superman. It kinda makes me mad if he isnt going to be Superman anymore.

2 Likes