Superman Ice Cream; My taste buds were punched into orbit

4 Likes

Oh you best believe The Flash flavor is red velvet cheese cake.

2 Likes

I think Clayface would taste like caramel. Kind of like American Dream from Ben and Jerry’s.
-B

3 Likes

It’s got solid bits of chewy caramel like “clay”. So goey it sticks your teeth together.

3 Likes

I think that they should make a Bean-Boozled style ice cream that is for Joker. Like, every carton is either lime, or vomit. Or something like that. It would be short-lived, but fun for a little bit.

3 Likes

Bane flavor is like swirl with wafer cookies in it. For back breaking crunchyness.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t Bane’s be coffee flavored? It is his reckoning.

4 Likes

Mayhaps a nice coffee flavor. Bane flavor I feel is all about the breaking.

2 Likes

i love this thread and everyone’s ideaaaaaaaas!!!

Ambush Bug would be, like, banana cream pie, but it’d be green.

6 Likes

And everytime you opened the lid it would say something pithy or crack a dad joke.

5 Likes

Sounds like Ambush Bug should be popsicles. More jokes for your dollar.

3 Likes

Lex Luthor ice cream is like after dinner mint. Because look at you having a mint after dinner. What are you, some kind of big shot? You think you’re better than me?

3 Likes

I dunno. I don’t think coffee properly espresses Bane.

4 Likes

I like black licorice., maybe I’m bitter too?
Doubt it.

“Red licorice is a conspiracy theory.”
-@ralphsix

3 Likes

LOL. I’m not sure my wisdom has ever been quoted like that before.

1. Thank you.
  2. It’s about time!
  3. That’s the truth, though. It is.
3 Likes

Today’s flavor is Rogol Zaar’s Genocidal Gush. A planet shattering gush of grape and sherbet.

2 Likes

You could make an orange lantern ice cream. Have one that’s called the Lafleeze special - and make it the one that has the most ice cream on it - like a triple or quadruple scoop since his emotional power is avarice. and put every kind of topping on it, every kind of sauce on it- it would be mostly orange sherbert though since that is the color of the orange lanterns.

4 Likes

Okay this thread is so silly I just had to post. Well Martian Manhunter would have to be cookies and cream since he loves him some Chocos. Catwoman’s would be sweet cream with dark chocolate swirls to look like whips. Batman’s would be pain flavor with sadness crunchies that are round and white to mimic his mother’s pearl necklace.

5 Likes

Should Ambush Bug’s be lime sherbet? I’m taking this way too seriously

5 Likes

With yellow lemon sherbet swirls in it!

4 Likes