[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen Along: Looking for Kryptonite + The Mechanical Man đź“» Thursday 11/3/2022

It’s time for the once-a-month Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

Two different radio stories:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, continuing the smoldering late 1945 aftermath of “Atom Man In Metropolis” (and WWII), “Looking for Kryptonite” Episodes 7-8 #1181-1182 !!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show, continuing the terrifying mad rampage of the December 1941 wartime “The Mechanical Man”! Episode 6-8, #0296-0298.

artworks-000062699392-698hic-t500x500

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday November 3rd 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings on queue.

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1181-1182 “Looking for Kryptonite,” 2 episodes, Parts 7 and 8, the aftermath of “The Atom Man in Metropolis” all in one recording!!! Shards of kryptonite worldwide, thanks to the evil Scarlet Widow, yikes!

Youtube 23 minute version: YouTube Looking for Kryptonite ep 7 and 8 Link

Video MP4 file on Google Drive : 23 minute version: Google Drive Video File Looking for Kryptonite Ep 7-8 Link

Audio MP3 file on Google drive : 23 minute version: Audio Google Drive File Looking for Kryptonite Ep 7-8 Link

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show continuing the 1941 “The Mechanical Man”, parts 6, 7 and 8 #0296-0298 (December 1941).

Youtube 32 minute version: YouTube The Mechanical Man Ep 6 7 and 8 Link

Video MP4 file on Google Drive: 32 minute version: Google Drive Video File The Mechanical Man Ep 6 7 and 8 Link

Audio MP3 file Google drive : 32 minute version: Google Drive Audio File The Mechanical Man Ep 6 7 and 8 Link

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5lxO0toreKAZJk2lGhtc_cUou_SbNHv

*Please note that these are original recordings of the Adventures of Superman radio broadcasts from the time of World War II and a couple of years afterwards, 1940-1948. There may at times be statements about and representations of groups, nationalities etc that don’t have modern day sensibilities or awareness.

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

:radio: …ಠ_ಠ … Look, Up In the Sky!! … :radio:

3 Likes

Lots of Batman, Robin and also Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane!

@Superman-Fan-Club is this mic on?

1 Like

Wow is this tonight???

Well yes yes I believe it is

Hello, @Don-El !!!

1 Like

Howdy @patterson65.37405

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I was in stealth mode.

nice

Looks like we might be the only ones here, but the others will be missing out on a couple of cool adventures if that’s the case.

guess we’ll see.

1 minute

1 Like

Ok, let’s start!

2 Likes

wow that guy is loud this time lol

1 Like

Metropolis waterfront! oh my

What do you think of the voice actors for Batman and Robin?

not tooo bad. but I’m a little concerned about the talcum powder stunt

1 Like

I forget what Robin and Batman sounded like on that Waxmen story.

Sorry watching World Series so won’t make it tonight, y’all enjoy.

1 Like

oh yeah, that’s on. opps. Thanks tho pal, no prob