[Superman Fan Club] đź“» Superman Radio Listen Along: Atom Man + Mechanical Man radio: Thursday March 3rd 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 8 pm CT

It’s time again for the once-a-month first Thursday Evening [Superman Fan Club] 9 pm ET / 6 pm PT / 8 pm CT:radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

2 radio stories and one teensy-weensy cartoon:

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ Atom Man in Metropolis ,” episodes #1166-1169 (November 1945). episodes 11 – 14 !!!

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Mechanical Man” ! Episode 1, #0291 (December 1941)

The Mechanical Monsters, Fleischer Studios

Where : Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When : Thursday March 3rd 2022 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 5 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings all together now, all together now!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand :

There are 2 recording of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Thursday evening:

1st STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1166-1169 4 episodes, Parts 11-14 of “ The Atom Man in Metropolis ” all in one recording!!!

Youtube 38 1/2 minute version: The Adventures of Superman 1166 1169 Atom Man in Metropolis part 11 14 1945 11 21 - YouTube

Google drive: 38 1/2 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman 1166-1169 - Atom Man in Metropolis (part 11-14) [1945-11-21].mp3 - Google Drive

2nd STOP : The Adventures of Superman Radio Show starting “ The Mechanical Man” , part 1 episode #0291 (December 1941).

Youtube 12 1/2 minute version: The Adventures of Superman 0291 The Mechanical Man part 1 December 1941 - YouTube

Google drive : 12 minute mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman 0291 - The Mechanical Man (part 1).mp3 - Google Drive

3rd Stop: The Mechanical Monsters Fleischer Studios, November 28, 1941. 11 minutes

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: The Adventures of Superman Radio 1940-1942 Pre Kelloggs Era - YouTube

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Thursday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: Look, Up In the Sky!! :radio:

3 Likes

Bookmarked!

1 Like

There, the first…segment…is…done…now …if…only…I …can…open …that …concrete …ceiling…

1 Like

Whoa Nelly this is tomorrow evening

Hey friends! I’ll be listening in as I drive home and I should have it worked out to make it in time to watch the Fleischer episode! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That sounds fun!

1 Like

We start in about an hour.

OMG swapped my schedule around and it was a tiny bit stressful but now I’m here!!

1 Like

Nice work!

1 Like

Well, we’ve communicated with the gang, had a group vote, now let’s see who can show up tonight!

After this, the next WAL planned is a week from Friday for…60’s DC cartoons!

1 Like

ooooo!!! That is going to be a blast!

1 Like

Here I am. And those DC cartoon WALs sound great.

1 Like

I was just watching several on Youtube, they run about 7 minutes each. Somehow I missed them as a kid, must have been on a channel our country antenna didn’t pick up lol.

1 Like

Welcome @patterson65.37405 Glad you are free tonight!

2 Likes

almost time

1 Like

Whoa, let’s launch!

1 Like

Is Superman yeeting a lion?

1 Like

He was fighting the constellations

2 Likes

I’m here, howdy

3 Likes

Geez starve the man of steel to death! Hard core.