[Superman Fan Club] and Friends 📺 Superman 50’s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along 📺 Wednesday November 4th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

Look, up in the sky! It’s time again for the once-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :tv: Watch-Along :tv:!!! Join us if you will as we peruse both a black and white along with a few similarly-themed radio show episodes!

Adventures of Superman 50s TV TV Guide Cover

12 short episode + 3 tiny radio serial episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!! Join the [Superman Fan Club] as we dig into these slickly-produced, exciting and important exploits of the Man of Steel during the earliest days of Television nationwide along with a few radio episodes from the decade prior!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday November 4th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

We’ll launch the recordings in perfect unison like a flock of seagulls at the appointed time!

What to queue and save to Favorites beforehand:

SEASON 1 EPISODE 15 “Treasure of the Incas” (December 19th, 1952) Click Here for Treasure of the Incas

Following a clue from an Inca tapestry, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen attempt to track down a vast treasure cache belonging to the Peruvian government hidden somewhere in the desert. Black and White

SEASON 3 EPISODE 9 “The Magic Necklace” (September 12th, 1955) Click Here for The Magic Necklace

Magic Necklace

An ancient necklace which allegedly protects the wearer from all harm interests a crime boss. In Color!

See you Wednesday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:tv: Look, Up In the Sky!! :tv:

2 Likes

Did I mention we’re doing free admission this time?

About 2 hours to show time!

2 Likes

About four minutes 'till showtime, yes?

yup

Glad you can join in, @Jay_Kay

2 Likes

1 MINUTe

let’ s go

1 Like

Here we go! :smiley:

1 Like

back to simpler times, before elections where predicted by computers

1 Like

Also before elections were available to all races, so you have to take the good with the bad. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

here’s a thousand dollars//???

1 Like

Damn I wish weird guys with accents gave me money like that. …Okay, maybe not.

haha. Season 1 was the most violent season.

1 Like

Is he wearing the guy’s face?

1 Like

uh, no

1 Like

I don’t think Scott Snyder wrote this, so no.

1 Like

And she just…bought it for the guy?

welcome @Green_Loontern

Jimmy, I know he’s your friend, but you don’t have to laugh at all his jokes.