Superman Birthright

I just finished it and all I have to say is " Wow"
I’ve been reading comics since the early 70’s and Superman has always been a favorite. Extremely well written with great artwork.
Loved it!

5 Likes

Birthright is fantastic, one of my favorite Superman stories

I love Birthright as well, Waid at his finest. The only problem with it is it came out at a time when a Superman reboot was unnecessary.

I love Birthright as well, Waid at his finest. The only problem with it is it came out at a time when a Superman reboot was unnecessary.

As a big Supes fan, I shamefully say I never read Birthright. I need to correct that now that it’s on here.

I too am a big Superman fan and have yet to read Birthright, despite the fact that I used to own the single issues of it. Looking forward to finally reading it here.

Glad to hear that, I have it, finishing some other stuff first.

Such a good read. Perfect time for deep dives into Supes & Supergirl & so much more. I’ve been reading nonstop. Agreed tho. Superman birthright is a a can’t miss.

Sorry to bump the thread, but I’m in the middle of this story right now and wanted to say that, aside from the DCEU film Man of Steel, it’s my favorite retelling of Superman’s origin, and really wish it had ‘stuck’ as the definitive origin for the pre-Flashpoint version of the character.