Superman Beyond

When watching Batman Beyond, it was so cool to see Superman in the series, he really was based on Kingdom Come Superman, while it was great seeing him, any theory why he would ditch his blue & red outfit?
I really like the look but just curious. :slightly_smiling_face:
Anyway this thread is a tribute thread to the futuristic Superman, Superman Beyond. :grinning:

:superman:

7 Likes

Wish we saw more of him. I love stories with an older Superman

5 Likes

Yees I want more of my favorite version of Superman, please and ty! But in that same outfit from Kingdom Come

4 Likes

I never thought of him as resembling Kingdom Come Superman. Also his name is Superman, not Superman Beyond.

5 Likes

yeah but this specific design is from batman beyond so people will call him that to differentiate from superman whos not old and futuristic in suit design

3 Likes

My best buddy is from 1938. He is literally 85 years old.

4 Likes

im aware i know hes old

i was saying we call him superman beyond to differentiate from non old and futuristic supermen

3 Likes

Maybe Starro made him do it?

2 Likes

Hey @MatthewHecht, DC Universe Infinite Library does have a comic book called Superman Beyond based on the Batman Beyond series. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Fitting for a comic spin-off, as there is no character called “Batman Beyond” either.

2 Likes

I see your point, there’s no character called Batman Forever, as well. :batparrot:

3 Likes

sad that theres nobody named batman returns

3 Likes