šŸ“ŗSuperman/Batman: Public Enemies, Watch AlongšŸ“ŗ Thursday, February 21st, 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST

Itā€™s Presidentā€™s Day week, and what a great way to celebrate it by watching Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in the next movie watch along, Lex Luthor is President and he put Superman on a wanted list! The watch along is on Thursday, Feburary 21st at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST. Hope youā€™ll join. :grinning:

6 Likes

Yay! I adore the Superman/Batman comic book series and the two movies based on it.

2 Likes

Last month I read the comics it was based on, I really like the art design for both the comics and the movie. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will be there

1 Like

We are just 4 days away for the Superman/Batman watch along! :grinning:

1 Like

Watching the Fugitive movie made me think that Lex Luthor made Superman a Fugitive for a crime he didnā€™t commit! At least Batman is by his side! :slightly_smiling_face:

Lex is a jerk.

1 Like

3 more days to go! :grinning:

1 Like

A lilā€™ bump for our next esteemed Watch-Along =)

2 Likes

Yep! Thursdayā€™s a-cominā€™ - President Lex!

2 Likes

For more on President Dip****, his biography is in the Comics section. ā€œLex Luthor: An Unauthorized Biographyā€ is the title if memory serves correct. Itā€™s a one-shot.

2 Likes

Count me in.

2 Likes

We are just 2 days away! :grinning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m there if Iā€™m available

2 Likes

The Superman/Batman: Public Enemies watch along start tomorrow night at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST. Has anybody read the comic books of it? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan, I have. In single issues trades, and volume one of the Absolute edition. I like the Superman/Batman series just a little. Like tons.

2 Likes

We are now just 24 hours away til the movie watch along starts. :grinning:

:tada: counting down!

1 Like

:grinning:10 more hours to go!

:musical_note: Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
Iā€™ve got a beautiful feeling
Weā€™re watching Public Enemies today!:musical_note:

Kudos to anyone who knows what song (and musical) I borrowed from to write that stanza.

1 Like