šŸ“ŗSuperman/Batman: Apocalypse šŸ“ŗ Watch Along, February 28, 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST

Hello everybody This Thursday Movie watch along is Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, itā€™ll start at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST. Thereā€™s a new visitor from Krypton, and sheā€™s Supermanā€™s cousin. But thereā€™s trouble near by and Darkseid wants her! Hope you guys can join the fun! :grinning:

5 Likes

My favorite direct to video animated DC movie based on my favorite arc of one of my favorite ongoing series ever.

I will be front and center for the Apocalypse.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a long award title. My favorite direct to video animated DC movie based on my favorite arc of one of my favorite ongoing series ever would be Throne of Atlantis. I guess!

1 Like

5 more days to go. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good Morning everybody, we are just 3 days away til the movie watch along. :grinning:

says in deep voice The apocalypse will be televised. laughs in a sinister fashion

drinks a Dew to get that frog out of his throat, returns to normal voice Yā€™see, itā€™ll be televised because the movie will be on the TV =)

1 Like

2 more days to go! :grinning::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Yay! I re-read the Supergirl from Krypton arc of Superman/Batman to prepare for this. Good times.

1 Like

One more day to go! :smiley::popcorn:

Awesome! puts in an order for his official Warner Brothers ball cap to wear during the movie

On the initial VHS release of Burtonā€™s Batman, there was a short with Daffy Duck where he was hawking WBā€™s mail order catalog. Heā€™d say ā€œYou canā€™t watch a Warner Brothers movie without your official Warner Brothers ball cap!ā€ I just hope this phone number works. I mean, that tape came out in late '89, so it should still be an active number, right?

drinks a Diet Coke as the phone rings and rings. Remembers the commercial for that that was on the VHS release of Batman too

1 Like

I remember that classic short before the movie of Batman start. Daffy wanted us to buy a ball cap before watching the movie! Iā€™ll have to look for it on YouTube! Thankyou Vroom for bringing this up, and yes I remember Alfred talking on a phone and drinking coke! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Reaganfan78!
I plan to be there, but I wonā€™t be able to join until a few moments before it starts. See yaā€™ Thursday!

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for someone to pick up on the other end of this WB catalog mail order service. Just keeps ringinā€™ and a ringing. I need my WB ball capā€¦

drinks a Diet Coke in the meanwhile

2 Likes

Wait the phone number still works?! Wow!:flushed:

1 Like

Probably not. I was just being silly. I imagine that line was disconnected many years ago.

Iā€™m not much of a diet soda fan either (although Diet Mountain Dew really isnā€™t too bad).

1 Like

We are 7 hours and 9 minutes away til the movie watch along! :smiley:

To quote Cletus, The Slack Jawed Yokel: ā€œHot dang!ā€

1 Like

4 more hours to go! :smiley:

1 Like

About 1 hour and 5 minutes to go before the movie starts! :smiley:

Whoā€™s ready to watch Superman/Batman: Apocalypse?! The movie watch along starts in 30 minutes. :smiley:

1 Like