Conner needs to inspire the Legion, so we will see if he continues to “step up”

2 Likes

3 Likes

do you think TTK is dead?

2 Likes

nope! I refuse to believe it’s dead.

its-alive-gif-20

2 Likes

It’s like they are trying to erase it completely, oh but for letting Match have the full blown version of it. It’s very frustrating

2 Likes

He did use it a bit in in the Bendis run of YJ and he was using it in the preview for Man of Tomorrow. Plus the writer for that was a big fan of his original run.

2 Likes

in the YJ run was it when he held onto the truck and everyone when they were teleporting?

I definitely think thst car catch was TTK, there is no way anyone could do thst and smile back while holding their coffees without using it.

wouldn’t that be amazing to start seeing it again, God thst power is actually fun, not just badass, but fun to see him use.

2 Likes

The one that really stuck out to me is when he hit what’s his face and caused all of his armor to fly off.

2 Likes

thsts what I thought that was too, but nothing was said or done with it ugh.

for a power he wouldn’t stop talking about its crazy that nobody talks about it a anymore lol.

4 Likes

Could not agree more. But I also realize it’s probably because they realized he could just make almost everyone unable to move with it. Which left them with either making him not use it or fight much stronger people.

2 Likes

kinda like a speedster when they steal speed from others, it’s a Lil much. he literally could stand in one spot and either control everything his TTK can reach out to thru his contact between his feet and the ground,or use everything as a weapon against someone. sure if they do that he will look unbeatable, but remember they don’t do thst with wally west, and he is beyond any speedster and probably all other heroes,he still is treated like a weaker newb sometimes.

BTW if they wanted to bypass this problem they can give him full TK, like they did with Match. levitating Wallace or his teammates, TK blasting demon things, he doesn’t use it like old school SB did his TTK.

I’m almost for sure we saw him use it in the preview, so hopefully it’s back and ready to be a big part of his identity again.

2 Likes

Is the suicide squad with match run actually any good? I was following through synopsis saw the panels where the real SB revealed their SB was match was totally turned off.

I read it because I thought it was kon, then stayed with it cause I wanted to see how they portrayed Match, if he was given all thst kon should have, and yep they did. he got the girl, the power, the S.

3 Likes

And being Superman

2 Likes

It’s kind of meh honestly

2 Likes

well Conner will be in young justice for a few more episodes, hopefully being a healthy, strong, happy hero

dark crisis young justice, hopefully they revisit their past to move them forward

young justice targets TV show tie in, don’t have any expectations, just want SB in it.

Titans TV show is hit or miss from episode to episode, but more kon is better than less kon,and this kon is major powerful (besides flight) and has epigentic memory, so that’s a plus

Oh and let’s not any of us forget that SB won the round Robin so he is getting his own mini series

2 Likes

Ah I see. Well I’ll take your word for it, I do not feel one way or the other about bizarro-type characters. I feel characters like Zod, reverse flash and Black Adam already do the job of being “the main character but a bad guy”, but with actual intrigue rather than just being a failed clone.

2 Likes

His girlfriend actually keeps him from going full Bizzaro and it does actually do a lot for his character

3 Likes

I still would have wanted to have Conner be in the suicide squad team instead of Match

3 Likes

Mood.

1 Like