Super Friends

Legion of Doom is season 3

3 Likes

@iammjskywalker - no more wrong than any of the rest of us 40-somethings being excited. Most of us have been searching for these for years!!!

That saidā€¦ I struggled to get through season 1. The junior super friends were not nearly as much fun as the Wonder Twins. And every single episodeā€¦environment environment environment. Way too repetitive. So glad it was the only season like that.

6 Likes

Super Friends One of My All Time Favorites!!! Dc Universe Rocks!!!

3 Likes

Superfriends is a Awesome Dc Animated Show!!! Glad to be a Part of Dc Universe!!!

6 Likes

I remember watching Super Friends Saturday mornings! Is was a one of a kind super hero cartoon and is a classic!

6 Likes

The season with the legion of doom is my favorite.

3 Likes

My friends would all wake up at 8:30am to watch it Saturday morning and get on the phone afterwards to talk about it.

9 Likes

Cheesiest show ever

3 Likes

I wanna troll so bad. People complain about the recent movies? Check this stuff out. Scripts make no sense.

2 Likes

Thumbs up this comment if this is the best DC show ever made

13 Likes

This is the best season of the show.

Season 9*

2 Likes

All seasons are equally amazing

2 Likes

uuummm,is the voice of Cyborg Ernie Hudson? Sounds like a young Hudson.

Robin has a lightsaber.

1 Like

I never realized how many seasons this was. Also, I didnā€™t realized that latter seasons are just a continuation of the 70ā€™s version. Wow.

3 Likes

Need cereal. lots and lots of cereal

11 Likes

Watching this just makes me happy. love it!

2 Likes

The Super Friends cartoon show was the decision maker for joining the DC Universeā€¦ I love these so much, Iā€™m a fifty year old kid that cant wait to share these with my niece (6) and midnight binge with nephews (18 and 15) like we did when on they would show on cartoon networkā€¦ Wonder Twin Powers Activate !!!

8 Likes

Sweet memories!

4 Likes