Super Friends

So excited for this. Grew up watching these. Man, the memories.

2 Likes

How wrong is it that this 45 yr old woman is WICKED excited about this???

8 Likes

This is what sold me on preordering DC Universe. I’ve been looking for this series everywhere for a long time. Thank you thank you! Keep bringing the classic cartoons!!!

4 Likes

Had these on tape growing up. Instant classic.

I never thought I’d see the day when they were all together. They still hold up pretty well.

2 Likes

So cool. I grew up watching this show. Had my bowl of Cheerios and sat right in front of the television. Ha!

3 Likes

This is my JAM! It’s what started it all for me.

4 Likes

Grew up watching reruns of this on Boomerang! Probably the reason I love DC more than Marvel. Excited to see it here!

4 Likes

Is this show good??

I’ve thumbed through every season synopsis, and there are episodes missing. They ran concurrent the same year as Challenge on Saturday mornings. Pretty bummed they’re not on here.

The Dracula, and Phantom Zone Criminals episodes were some of my favorites. Hopefully they’ll get posted up.

5 Likes

I’m so excited this is here and this is the primary reason I got DC Universe. Like so many, this is what started it all for me as well as reruns of Batman 66 which will hopefully be coming to DC Universe. Hopefully they will add in any missing episodes.

4 Likes

This was my Saturday morning’s for years when I was a kid. I would wake my Dad up so we could watch it together.

4 Likes

as a 8 yr old kid in 1981, when my family took me to The Philippines, Superfriends was in syndication. that Casey Kasem Robin, the narrator, MXZOPLYXZ, The Legion of Doom, the 70’s and 80’s was a time when anything happened, and the potential of anything could’ve happened. it was a crossroads of everything intersecting.

2 Likes

whatever happened to BlackBolt, Apache Chief, and Samurai? 風のように速く。(fast as the wind!)

1 Like

Black Vulcan

2 Likes

nostalgia at it’s best!!

camp goodness

2 Likes

Where is the legion of doom vs super friends?

Never missed an episode back in the day…

3 Likes

this is the MOST exciting thing about this service! So Excited!

3 Likes