Sunset Starfire Fanart

Instead of finishing my last picture I ended up just starting with a different piece of Starfire entirely. I still want to go back and celebrate TV Titans version, but after reading Super Sons I was inspired by her look in that. So this happened.

5hr 20mins in Procreate on Ipad Pro.

If you would like to follow me on Social Media, my handle is @rogueintentions on both Twitter and Instagram.
<3

24 Likes

WOW @Kayelsea! This is absolutely incredible!
follows

3 Likes

Incredibly stunning. I love it! The colors are gorgeous.

5 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful! You did an awesome job, @Kayelsea! <3

3 Likes

X’HAL, that’s absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your remarkable work with us.

4 Likes

Keep em coming

2 Likes

A word:

Excellence.

3 Likes

Oh my word.

I would not be upset if I woke up one morning and the whole world was illustrated in your art style.

Gorgeous.

3 Likes

I really like your style! I can’t color that quickly, so I’m a bit jealous by the fact you did that in 5 hours, lol. Is procreate faster than photoshop would you say??

1 Like

Word has it that Blackfire is immensely jealous of this.

Which means it’s a beauty! Very, very well done.

1 Like

Wow really great!
This is now one of my favorite renditions of Starfire, really beautiful work.

1 Like

So many nice comments. T,T thank you so much.
@chp - I think my process is pretty easily replicated in photoshop, so I think its just using clipping masks that really helped me out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQweIHhrfT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link - This link goes to the process video I posted on instagram if you want to watch a 30 second version of it.

@fansumtheory.16165
Wow. that is the nicest thing Thank you so much.

To everyone, Thank you so much for your surpremely nice comments. I hope to make a lot more fanart of the DC universe soon. I have been drowning in content thanks to the DCU app so I have no end of inspiration. I really want to draw someone from the bat family next I think.

<3

1 Like

@Kayelsea I can’t wait to see what else you make!

Looks awesome

That is awesome

Sweet!

This is excellent work! I really love the smoothness of her skin tones with the great rimlighting you did on it

I would say a Star is Born here but Kayelsea has been doing just fine long before we started admiring this, more more more!!!

Dope

that’s a good pic of Starfire