🎢🎡 Summoning all Doom Patrol Music Lovers! 🎡🎢

:sparkles:!π–˜π–‰π–“π–Šπ–Žπ–—π–‹ π–“π–”π–Žπ–™π–“π–Šπ–™π–™π•¬:sparkles:

We have some exciting news for all of you audiophiles out there. As you know, music can make a scene work (I certainly wouldn’t perform without my orchestra). So, if you’ve ever tapped your foot along to a musical score or rewatched a scene just to hear that one amazing cord again, you’re in luck.

I’ve heard news from beyond the veil that a certain musical score has made its way online.

And, without further ado, I’m pleased to announce that the incredibly talented Kevin Kiner has added many of his Doom Patrol tracks to his website. You can rock out to these pieces here: www.kevinkiner.com/music/

Kiner has crafted many of the stunningly beautiful and haunting instrumentals from fan favorite shows. Even if you haven’t caught up on Doom Patrol just yet, these melodies are just too good to miss.

50 Likes

Boss! I’m cuttin’ a ravey rug to the end credit music ATM.

Thank you =)

7 Likes

Yesssss

4 Likes

Yes and could we possibly get a soundtrack the song selection is amazballs on doom patrol!

6 Likes

That makes me so happy!! :musical_score: :smiley: One of the things we, fans here in the weekly WAL or social media speak about, is the music having such an impact!! :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks, Zee! :tophat:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Please tell him to consider adding his amazing music to Apple Music! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

His site is a treasure trove of :notes: I still need to find the Preview next weeks episode music β€œβ€¦it’s all in your head…” number tho

5 Likes

Thank you much!!!

Anyone know what the lounge music was when Rita, Larry and Vic entered the donkey and were listening to Mr. Nobody’s narration? Was that a Mansell or Kiner original or an actual vintage song?

1 Like

These tracks are great, but I need more of that trailer song in my life.

4 Likes

Be sure to celebrate the finale of Doom Patrol by rocking these tunes all weekend!

9 Likes

Awesome music! Will the Doom Patrol soundtrack (or the Titans soundtrack) be also made available on iTunes in the future? That would be great!

4 Likes

Hot Diggity!

1 Like

I know someone mentioned it above, but anyone know where we can get that β€œit’s all in your head” song from all of the trailers? Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you!
Would love to see a soundtrack too, plenty of good songs and covers.

3 Likes

Please let there be a soundtrack release at some point! The score is amazing.

5 Likes

Amazing! Love the music.

1 Like

Is it available for purchase/download anywhere or streaming only?

Also, I agree that a full soundtrack would be cool. There was a ton of GREAT music on this show.

3 Likes