Summer Supercation Poll: What Center of Science & Learning Do You Want to Visit?

Star Labs!

2 Likes

Project Cadmus should be explored. How does one get there if location is unknown?

Why is Lex in the lead for favorite Metropolis resident?!
I voted for Krypto; he’s a good doggo.

As for tour guide, I think either Jimmy or Lois would be good guides. I ended up voting for Jimmy because that would be likely be a normal tour. There’s a good chance a tour with Lois would somehow turn into a dangerous adventure.

4 Likes

Shout out to the other three legends who voted for Bibbo as their tour guide. Real recognize real

4 Likes

Bibbo is the “Sooperman” tour guide to beat all others.

sees Scorn washing dishes in the back of the Ace O’ Clubs So that’s where he is!

7 Likes

Went to Star Labs. Also yeah, who votes for Lex Luthor

2 Likes

And Lois is my tour guide

1 Like

Star labs…

Do we get any dc shows or movies that are not app originals before they come out on tv or for free on the web I pay for the app since the day I knew there was a dc universe and my girlfriend and friends told me I was stupid except for the prizes that I know no one who ever won what do we get free comics not even all of DC collections

I pick lois because she have been rescued by superman from all over metropolis and would no where not to go from.first hand experience.

I choose star labs because I want to met killer frost/dr snow and I want to find out more about that metahuman cure

Superman Museum (Metropolis, IL)