Summer Supercation Poll: What Bat-Swag Would You Want as a Souvenir?

While enjoying your stay in Gotham City, you casually lean against an unassuming bust of a famous scribe. Hm, weird- the head seems to reveal a red button. You glance around to ensure no one is observing your sneaky moves.

You discover the button opens a pathway to a dark, deep… CAVE? Could it be? You can’t believe your luck. Just one day in Gotham City and you’ve discovered the Batcave!

Your nerves are getting to you, and you know it’s only a matter of time before you’re caught. You have just enough time to snag one piece of swag as a souvenir. What will it be?

*Batarang
*Grappling Gun
Kryptonite Gloves
*Slightly used pixie boots

Let us know what you picked and why in the comments below, and how narrow your escape was!

9 Likes

I found these weird boots in a big glass case with a costume. I’m sure they don’t belong to anybody important.

2 Likes

I need at least 2 weeks to overthink this.

4 Likes

If I can’t get a Joker card I guess I’ll steal a batarang. Maybe Mr J will trade me. :sunglasses::black_joker:

4 Likes

I was on Powerless what happens when someone takes a Batarang as a souvenir… no thank you.

2 Likes

As Lex Luthor so kindly demonstrated in “Justice League,” having kryptonite too long without lead protection can give you cancer.

1 Like

Grappling Gun sounds like fun.

3 Likes

The only one of these that might be useful to me are the pixie boots. Maybe they’ve also got some cool gadgets in them too!

1 Like

Grappling gun is the only option here. I’m soaring over my morning commute and looking fly.

2 Likes

Can it be an item not on the list?

1 Like

I’ve gotta go pixie boots. Who knows what power those hold!

2 Likes

Grappling gun is the way to go here.

2 Likes

@Vroom
What are you thinking? Cause if I so, a certain dinosaur in a certain cave might give a certain pair of pixie boots a run for their money…

3 Likes

As tempting as the gloves are, I gotta go with an authentic Batarang from a crime scene hands down! There’s no way I can handle a grappling gun and as awesome as the boots are, I probably won’t fit them :confused:

3 Likes

Don’t care who’s grappling gun it is I WANT A GRAPPLING GUN

4 Likes

Pixie boots- I’m in desperate need of new shoes XD

3 Likes

Um a batarang is priceless

6 Likes

@YoYo The Burton Batwing or the Batman Forever Batmobile are what I had in mind.

Can’t say I’m not ambitious :wink:

5 Likes

Do those pixie boots come in a 16 4E? Nope, because nothing comes in my size! Grappling gun please

4 Likes

Why would you want another persons used shoes, even if they are robins pixie boots. They’re way more uses for a grappling gun.

4 Likes