Summer of Events Book Club Week 1: Justice League: No Justice #1 and Flash #46

Wally’s main problem is he has lost a lot. In a sense he is living in a life that no longer exists for him. He doesn’t know how to cope with his loss. He is like a lot of people in the real world unfortunately. He represents many people who have problems moving on and this definitely fits with aspects of Heroes in Crisis.

Wally always seemed faster to me than Barry. It always felt he was more connected to the speed force than Barry. I would need to read more though to accurately gauge this.

Right now, Hunter’s plan seems a little unclear. He just seems angry that the flashes are not doing what he thinks they should do. I think it should be better spelled out. He just seems like a weak villain so far to me, but it could be that I don’t understand the character since I don’t really know him.

I think after hearing @Nathan.Payson mentioning the differences between the series that sprung from No Justice and now thinking about Zatanna, I am getting more interested in JL Dark than Odyssey.

1 Like

Justice League Dark is way better but not super binge-able. Mostly because it is very dialogue heavy and the plot is relatively self contained.