Subscribed? Will You Be At San Diego Comic-Con? Check Your Inbox!

I’ve never been to SDCC… perhaps one day I will finally make the pilgrimage! Y’all have fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still waiting to win SOMETHING! lol

It’s just what I’ve always wanted, it’s perfectly right.
It’s just what I’ve always wanted, a ComicCon delight!

@N8Dawg, yes I’m still hoping to win anything but then again I don’t usually get lucky with stuff like that.

Hey @Vroom, you’d only be able to access your settings using PC browser, so no access via mobile. I’m going to detail the process of how to find the settings page below, though, so let us know if you still can’t access them. :slight_smile:

Hi, all! For those unable to find your email settings, please follow these steps, letting us know, as mentioned above, if you’re still unable to access them.

NOTE: As also mentioned above, this is ONLY capable of being done via web browser on PC, so it’s not something you’d be able to do via mobile device:

1. Click your screenname in the upper right area of the dcuniverse.com page. Doing so will bring up a drop-down menu, on which you’d click “Settings.”

2. Once on your Settings page, look to the left where you’ll see a list of options: Account, Profile, Videos and Comics. Click “Account,”

3. When that page loads, look to the right of the word “Email,” (just above your actual email address) where you should find something saying, “Edit Email Preferences.” If you click that, it should bring you to your notification settings page.

Thank you for making us aware of your having not received your emails, as well as the trouble you’ve been having location the notification settings! The feedback’s always helpful! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @MIB.

I figured it was a web based deal, but at the time my computer was over there while I was resting comfortably over yonder so…you know. That journey of five feet just wasn’t in the cards, but I’ll hop to it later on.

Once more, much obliged =-)

2 Likes

Oh thank you @MIB, I thought it was a setting on your actual email account. If someone had won something in the past and you didn’t get a response would you have tried to reach out through the Community forum or sent a personal email? I have entered just about every give away thing y’all have done and would hate to have missed out because of not being tech savvy. :frowning: I love this app and didn’t get it in hopes of getting free stuff but you know, who don’t want free stuff.

2 Likes

I will be there. And renew Swamp Thing.

@fansumtheory.16165, winners are contacted through a different system than our newsletters, so theoretically, unless you opted out of a random 3rd party sweepstakes vendor, you would have received the e-mail.

I’ll be reaching out shortly from fans@dcuniverse.com (which shouldn’t pose a problem to your inboxes, as it’s not our newsletter system) to those who have had complications with their e-mails in the past- all of you are unique cases with different conditions as to why you’re not receiving. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

I am trying to find the Sandiegosweeps to enter for a chance to win ComicCon passes. Where do I enter that?

5 Likes

Ok thank you Applejack.

So as a DCU subscriber I’m automatically entered for the sweepstakes right? Because I too received an email and just wanted to make sure. Since I was a bit confused lol @AppleJack

1 Like

So, was everybody supposed to receive an e-mail of some kind about SDCC?

My email preferences are up to date and so far…nuttin’, honey (FYI, Nut & Honey Crunch was a tasty cereal).

3 Likes

I’m attending comic con, yet don’t have an email in my inbox with the survey. Don’t wanna miss out.

So, if we didnt have our preferences set correctly, can we still enter? I changed mine, but, i think its a little late lol

I’m in Denver cant travel never winning contests kinda filling left out over here lol

Still no email :frowning: I’ll keep checking

@JQuinzelle, we’re looking into this for you, and will reach out shortly :slight_smile:

@Dropla, I’ll add you to the list of RSVP’s we’re sending out later this week. If you do not see a communication from us by Tuesday, please reach out to fans@dcuniverse.com to let us know so we can forward to you directly!

3 Likes

Thank you, Applejack.

When is the drawing?