Subscribed? Will You Be At San Diego Comic-Con? Check Your Inbox!

Most Definitely will be there Badge just arrived 5 days of SDCC. Con of all Cons

I’ve never been to the San Diego Comic-Con or Disney World for that matter, I would really be happy if I could go to the Con at San Diego it would be a once in a life time thing. :blush:

2 Likes

We’re excited to hear so many of you will be going! :slight_smile:

If you’ve not seen your email, please make sure to do as @Applejack mentioned, checking your email notification settings, but also check your spam/junk folders to see if the email might’ve been misplaced.

If you’re still unable to find yours, or haven’t been receiving emails for quite a while, however, let us know with a ticket to Customer Service so we can check on things for you! http://yourdcu.com/help

I would absolutely love to go, but getting tickets is harder than escaping the 6th dimension!

yeah I had money saved up one year to go and when I was in that online waiting room the tickets sold out so fast I didn’t even have a chance(broke my heart). I’m I correct in thinking that those who had badges and went the year before get first dibs? if so that makes it very hard for new comers to get tickets.

I would love to go but it’s really expensive just go inside, then there are panels and autographs and all that stuff more.
But I would love to go.
I expect Wonder Woman 1984 and Birds of Prey trailer
Dont let me down DC

@fansumtheory.16165 I hear you, the one time I had money to go and at the time they didn’t sell out tickets. But I tried to book a hotel and noting had rooms availiable. I started calling Motel 6’s in San-Diego. Finally I gave up.

1 Like

I signed up for DC Universe at last years Comic-Con. I’ll be there again this year to see what you have in store for us!

1 Like

I would love to go sometime but its just to expensive for me at the moment. I also would have trouble getting around the con space this year anyway since I did a number on my foot last week. Con spaces and crutches do not work well together even at a smaller comic con.

@JasonTodd, Sorry to hear that about your foot buddy, hope you get better soon.

@DanTheManOne1, yeah its crazy how quick they sell out. ( almost glad you didn’t get a motel-6 room. I wouldn’t wish that upon anybody!) :joy:

1 Like

I will be there

A couple of thousand miles. It’s so far to walk.

@Aquamon: Thanks!

1 Like

IGN has article with list of tv shows that are renewed and it shows Doom Patrol renewed for Season 2 can you confirm this ?

How far are yal from Alabama lived here for over twenty seven years how far will y walk or how many miles are yal this sounds incredibly interesting

I live in Iowa so no. Unless someone wants to pay for me to bring my kids.:laughing: if I can ever afford it I would love a San Diego/comic con vacation with my family! None stop fun!

I will be there representing Synergistic Studios and DressLikeaHero.com :raised_hands:t4:

Is there a way to check your Notification Settings on mobile (Android)?

Will be there!

1 Like

Signed up at SDCC last year. I’ve never received an email from DC Universe and there is nothing in my settings regarding email preferences.