Stories Involving Power Girl

I wanted to reach out and see if people who closely follow Power Girl can reccomend good stories featuring her. I read the JSA titles from the 2000s but am curious if there are other appearances or mini-series that are worth the read. This is part of my effort of trying to get more into the Superman side of comics, starting off with a character I’m already fairly familiar with

5 Likes

She is in the last story arc of the New 52 Suicide Squad and was pretty excellent. She wasn’t a main focus but her role was fun to read.

2 Likes

World’s Finest in the new 52 is definitely a must read for any fan of Helena Wayne and Power girl.

2 Likes

She’s had a miniseries and an ongoing series.

2 Likes

Superman/Batman Public Enemies.:slightly_smiling_face:

This ongoing is essential for Power Girl reading. One of my all-time favorite runs.

2 Likes

Agreed – the Judd Winick run near the end is okay enough, from what I remember, but the Jimmy Palmiotti/Justin Grey/Amanda Conner run on Power Girl is essential if you’re curious about the character.

In that sense, she’s also shown up a fair bit in Jimmy and Amanda’s run on Harley Quinn, including having their own mini-series together.

1 Like

Showcase #97-99

JSA: Classified #1-4

1 Like