Stephanie Brown

I just found out Stephanie made an appearance in Batman: Urban Legends #5. Is she going to be a regular in this book now, or was it more of a guest appearance? Any help on keeping up with her appearances would be very appreciated. Thank you!

5 Likes

Batman: Urban Legends is an anthology series with rotating features, so any character from the Batman family can show up from month to month. Recently, a backup feature starring Cassandra and Stephanie was announced for future issues of Detective Comics, where the family has also been making rotating appearances. There’s no permanent home for them yet, but they have been an ongoing presence throughout the Batman titles!

2 Likes

Thank you for that great information!

1 Like

A new update! Steph (along with Cass and Babs) will be showing up in their own solo book, Batgirls, starting in December! I’m extremely excited, since the team is the co-creator and writer of Gotham Academy (Becky Cloonan), her partner Michael Conrad (with whom she’s working on Wonder Woman right now, in a very fun run), and the artist from We Are Robin, Jorge Corona, one of my favorite visual stylists from the DCYou era!

1 Like

I remember this announcement from a while back. Hope it is great.

2 Likes