Static Shock!

I am SO happy to see Static Shock up here. I’ve been searching for it for years, and only found the first season.

4 Likes

I want them to make a live action movie of this and have a cameo from batman

2 Likes

yayyy or static…awesome this is up here!!

3 Likes

OMG I wish I had the ability to like and reply to comments here, because I swear almost of them are my thoughts exactly!

6 Likes

I’ve been wanting to watch this show again for years!

7 Likes

I did not expect to see it on the service but, I am happy.

4 Likes

So happy this is on here! One of my favorite shows. This Batman Beyon and Batman: TAS made my chikdhood!

8 Likes

I made a promise that if this series was going to be on this service I would immediately pay for it.

8 Likes

I like the show a lot. But it kind of bugs me how very easy it should be for Virgil’s family and school to figure out his secret identity. Especially the numerous villains who have a beef with both Static and Virgil.

1 Like

Static Shock is extremely underrated. I’m so glad it’s finally streamable after all these years. Long overdue! Bring Static back to the comics, DC!

7 Likes

Why does DC never release any modern Static stuff? I would love to get more comics and possibly a TV show in the future.

11 Likes

I’m really glad this show is on here.

3 Likes

Thank you for putting this on here. Very underrated series. When black lightning got his own show I was kinda surprised because if you are going for a lightning superhero, go with Virgil. He is a lot more of an interesting character including everyone else in this.

7 Likes

This show was so important to me when I was younger. I’m so glad I get a chance to experience it as i start my journey writing and directing my own static shock short film

5 Likes

How come the episode that is described as Vigrl having a sleepover is not the same episode that actually plays?

Are any of the episodes in order?

If Static is ever going to regain footing within the DC universe, we need to provide an outcry of support. Similar to the fan influence on Young Justice, which I fully supported, we need to grow Satic’s fanbase. Get the word out people! Advertise the show! Get more people watching! We need more interest!!

20 Likes

This is one of the best shows in the DCAU, and Static has my favorite elemental power.

6 Likes

i hope static shows up in black lightning season 2 and i want Phil LaMarr to play pops if he does.

7 Likes

Man i loved watching this as a kid

4 Likes