Static Shock!

In the city of Dakota, a teenage boy with electricity based powers, with the help of his inventive friend, fights crime as a superhero.

What did you think about Static Shock? Let us know your thoughts in the comments! :point_down:

Dffffffffff

Hghhggg

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that the descriptions and labels for some episodes aren’t right? Also the fact that the picture quality goes bad after a while?

1 Like

This is the show that I have the most nostalgia for.

2 Likes

There was 7 seasons of this show?

2 Likes

hey guys nice dc comics

I really want a movie

4 Likes

I hope we get more Static and Milestone content.

3 Likes

Whoa! Time to start the rabbit hole of my favorite after-school cartoons

1 Like

Think I was too young for this show when it was on. Excited to give it a watch now!

A true classic and the quality is great

1 Like

When I was young, this show meant so much to me and still does. As a young black kid, this show really resonated with me, seeing someone who’s young and black being a superhero and teaming up with the big leagues like the Justice League.

8 Likes

This show was life man I mean it was fun but still hit serious subjects from gangs to dealing with loosing family members even how ppl views black kids with

5 Likes

We’re live boys!!!

1 Like

Seeing Static Shock on here just made my life …this will be a great weekend

2 Likes

YES! just YES!

1 Like

FINALLY! A way to watch the ENTIRE show LEGALLY! <3 <3 <3 <3
I can finally show one of my first DC cartoons to people! Such a great show…

3 Likes

My favorite Milestone/DC hero!

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for this show all over and never could find it, this was literally my favorite superhero cartoon when I was a kid. I always thought Static was so cool and it sucks that he never got his due in the Comics, hopefully this will bring him to the light and DC will give him his own run again.

4 Likes

Static is in the comics… i think he had a 52 run

1 Like