STARS AND S.T.R.I.P.E. (1999-) Issues 1-4; Spoiler discussion

@JLWWSL she is funny i really hope this is what we get on the series

2 Likes

I know that other bookclub does something like this every week I think we should to this is fun

1 Like

Off topic, but I saw you were reading Starfire, would you like to discuss it in a separate spoiler thread? Iā€™ve been dying to talk about it

1 Like

I didnā€™t finish it just got through the first 4 issues

I highly recommend the full series, it really has a great end. If you ever want to chat about any part of let me know. That series has a special place in my heart.

1 Like

Itā€™s really an adult type of series I like she be like hey u want to shower with me to save water

2 Likes

Definitely make one I will try to catch up

2 Likes

Something I noticed if you have checked out Robin year one itā€™s similar with the missing kids SL

Work sucks life is unfair cheers to the women with the thong underwear :joy:

Hey, guys! I am loving S&S so far and the discussion!
So far, S&S has been such fun ride! I havenā€™t quite gotten through all 4 just yet. Iā€™m currently finishing up issue 3, and itā€™s been fab!

I love the father-daughter-esque dynamic between Stargirl and S.t.r.i.p.e. As much as she pulls and tugs away, like most teens who just want to do what they want, you can tell they have a loving relationship.

I am interested to see how the relationship between her and Pat develops, now that she knows his secret identity! :smiley:

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely fun series glad we are doing bookclub on DC universe

@kittykrawler we definitely need more full series I would love to do this about crisis on infinite earthā€™s before next yearā€™s cw crossover

1 Like

@DB1000, I created a thread for Starfire #1-6šŸ˜Š

1 Like

Has anyone read the zero issue or did you skip to #1? I read the zero issue first.

I read this series years ago and when I read #0 this morning, it all came rushing back to me. This is a really fun title. Eager to re-read it and see what other peopleā€™s thoughts are.

@KittyKrawler Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying it too. Itā€™s fun to read comics with a group.

2 Likes

@Vroom, my bad. I shouldā€™ve included #0 in the header. I read #0.

I just downloaded issue 6

2 Likes

Iā€™m wondering, does the mom know about her new husband was stripesy? And what happened to Courtneyā€™s father? Iā€™m looking forward to learning more about that.

3 Likes

No because she tried to tell and her mom didnā€™t believe her

1 Like

I read #0, and wondered why I was still on issue #2, before realizing the first issue was actually issue #0. lol

2 Likes