Stargirl Tonight (Spoilers)

I think Charles mcnider is alive shade saved him not killed him

2 Likes

I was laughing so hard, I thought some scene were really funny. I’m now a fan of Thunderbolt, as for Shade he was really scary, can’t wait for next week episode! Sportsmaster returns!:smiley:
I give it 5 stars.:slightly_smiling_face:

It’s still so surreal to see The Shade in live action. I love that he’s clearly after a certain item in The Wizard’s inventory. Seeing both Johnny Thunder and the original Wildcat in the opening blew my mind. Think about it, when did we ever think we’d see the characters on screen?

Also…Lea Thompson directed this episode?! No, seriously, THAT Lea Thompson. She directed an episode last season but I didn’t notice the credit. How amazing is that?!

2 Likes

Yup that’s Marty McFly’s mother Lorraine directing the episode for the second time in the series.:grinning:

2 Likes

I think the dead should stay dead.

@Reaganfan78 When reading golden age comics Johnny Thunder does come across as a breath of fresh comedic air amidst very serious and stoic heroes. It also helps that he is very bumbling instead of the typical in control superhero.

1 Like

Whose back from the dead shade rescued mcnider from the Isa which caused him being kicked out that’s my opinion

1 Like

Or Shade left seeming them too nice.

Watching right now…

Me when the genie used Lkz:s summoning:

Shade reminds me of a slightly sinister David Warner.

1 Like

Screen rant has a article agreeing with me thinking mcnider is alive

So I’m not totally crazy

1 Like