Stargirl Interrupted (In My Kanye West Voice)!

Yo, Stargirl, I’m really happy for you, I’mma let you finish, but Superman & Lois will be one of the best Series of all time!

5 Likes

@Kon-El

1 Like

I am kind of looking forward to it. Excited to see what it’s like.there was a casting call a while ago for young males and the descriptions were basically Damian and Jon. Crisis on infinite earths spoilers! and since at the end of part 5, Lois talks about their sons, their probably going to do a super sons type situation, but making Damien Superman’s son.

2 Likes

Exciting! And it will be one part of a two-part annual crossover with Batwoman. World’s Finest!

4 Likes

This has potential. Maybe I’ll finally get to see Conner Kent (not black t-shirt) in something. He’s kinda not my favorite in Titans. Maybe the actor. Dunno.

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Hope the get to doomsday at some point. Or maybe Mongul. .

2 Likes

Mongul would be epic.

2 Likes

So did anyone think that was a funny post or what lol

I’m looking forward to this. I really like Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch as Clark and Lois in the Arrowverse. We haven’t seen much of them as a couple outside of the crossovers but they have chemistry. The real question is how they’re gonna handle the boys: Jonathan and Jordan Kent. I’m happy to see them adding Jonathan into a show, but I’m even more curious to see Jordan. Is Jordan a new character created for the show? Is this a place holder name for a bigger reveal?

The biggest hope is we get Jon Cryer as Lex on this show. I love him on Supergirl, but I’m dying to see him interact with Hoechlin’s Superman, because I don’t think they’ve shared much screen time together.

I’m thrilled to be getting another live-action Superman show back on the air.

1 Like