STARGIRL APPRECIATION THREAD ๐ŸŒŸ

Here to talk about DC Comics Stargirl aka Courtney Whitmore. Please be friendly :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome, @courtneystarwhitmore!

4 Likes

I love Stargirl, I have been patiently (semi-patiently) waiting for the show to start, but I love her comics. Sort of Buffy meets costumed superhero. A great character.

3 Likes

She was great in the JSA playing off the older heroes and kinda leading the younger members.

4 Likes

Anything associated with Geoff Johns is great in my book!

6 Likes

Canโ€™t wait for the show.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m excited for the show because I know next to nothing about the character.

5 Likes

Stargirl is great! the heart and joy of JSA. I am bummed we havenโ€™t gotten a trailer yet. I know it will be great though Johns has a special place in his heart for her.

5 Likes

Star & STRIPE was a great series. One of the better newer series Iโ€™ve read. It wasnโ€™t compelled or fell down the rabbit hole of dark and gritty. It was refreshing. I hope (and think) they will carryover that time to the series, which I anxiously await.

3 Likes

Court is a-okay!

3 Likes

Thank you @biff_pow :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Electrode232 you should definitely check out her page on dc universe it talks about her origin and gives her from post crisis to new 52.

1 Like

I read her first comic book appearance and enjoy reading it! I canโ€™t wait to see the new show next year. I hope DC will make a Stargirl comic book series,that would be awesome to read!

Her relationship with Billy Batson was one of the highlights of JSA!

1 Like

I am a big fan of the Starman legacy, so I immediately liked Courtney. Wished they used her more in the current comics world. Really looking forward to the TV series.

#JSA4Life

I liked billy and courtney too. I just wish that their relationship was handled alittle better.

Geoff Johns book the art is bad couldnโ€™t get through it.

If your talking about lee moder art then i agree but if you read jsa and justice society of america it has some good art and good stories for courtney