Starfire or Batgirl?

Who’s better for Dick, and why? Which do you think has more chemistry? I’m personally bias to Starfire, but I can see both sides.

2 Likes

Batgirl but I know much more about that relationship.

3 Likes

Starfire she is his lobster

3 Likes

This is the age old question - personally, it’s Batgirl for me.
What’s your opinion on it, desybesy.80570?

2 Likes

Batgirl is my girlfriend. So…

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin…Hey! For me it’s Starfire. I just feel that Starfire played such an important role for Dick during his transition from robin to nightwing. She’s super powerful, but sweet and humble, and overall curious. I think he like’s that he has to teach her things about Earthly ways. I think he likes having that type of responsibility. And, I think he’s just really protective over her and that she’ll always be super important to him. However, I love Babs. Her character is great! Her story is great. I feel that yes, she and Dick share a similar experience with working with Batman which could draw them together, but that would backfire for them. Two super similar leadership styles, etc. I could definitely see them butting heads in their relationship, etc. Lastly, how amazing is it for a guy to love an alien?! That’s so epic! Talk about MAD diversity. Lol! Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t see that there was a larger, more popular discussion about this same topic about 5 weeks ago. All that is interested, go check it out!

1 Like

I like him with both of them. But I like Batgirl more as a character so I’ll say her.