Spooktacular Halloween Evenings with the Justice League Watch-Along #1: Catwoman, Friday, October 1st at 6 PM P/9 PM E

“A Di Novi Pictures Production”

For anyone wondering, she co-produced Batman Returns with Tim Burton, and she had been trying to make a Catwoman movie since the release of that movie.

1 Like

It’s a nice intro…

…for a movie about mummies and such. Not the greatest thief in the DCU. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I remember the milk scene

I wonder what Michael Uslan thought about this movie, given his prodigious Batman fandom.

1 Like

Good question

1 Like

record scratch Oh, didn’t see you there. I guess you’re wondering how I got here…

2 Likes

Considering he also produced both 90s Swamp Thing movies, he probably can’t say squat. :rofl:

2 Likes

lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fun fact: the woman who plays Patience’s office friend also voices Lois in Family Guy.

1 Like

Yes! and I’ll always love her as the snarky harp player on Gilmore Girls.

True. :joy:

He probably thinks Batman & Robin is Citizen Kane compared to this flick, though.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He wouldn’t be wrong!

1 Like

Uncomfortable laughter at a board meeting priceless lol

2 Likes

Man, this mogul guy does such a good job of being an awful ****. :rofl:

2 Likes

He was also The Merovingian in the Matrix sequels.

1 Like

One thing that bothers me about this movie is just how it’s shot – so many instances of split second cuts that just make no sense.

1 Like

Also, WHO DOES THIS? Climbs up a wall like this just to get a cat? Wouldn’t anyone else just call the fire department or something?

2 Likes

Seriously!

1 Like

And he got up there FAST! How did he get there so fast? Wouldn’t she have locked the door.