🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 Young Justice: Outsiders ✭FINALE✭ Discussion Thread!

Man I still don’t know what im feeling I need to process. I can’t believe they gave us Wally & took him from us AGAIN that’s just messed up man! So relieved that the Artemis/Roy 2.0 ship didn’t sail, I cringed so hard during that kiss. The betrayal being turned around like that just wow so many things, so many emotions.That tease they left at the end???(I hope is Saturn girl or a future version of super girl that would be interesting for sure) BUT above anything else just glad forager is here 2 stay cuz forager is the best. This is a long post but not nearly enough to describe everything I have going on in my head & my feels after the last 3 eps. Now I just want S4 to be here as fast as posible!

1 Like

If rhe legionnaires exist so does the speed force wally is not dead… baffled

2 Likes

I hope there is a season 4 coming out. The existing part about the last episode was a prediction for season 4. The legion of superheroes. The ring :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I hope there is a season 4 coming out. The existing part about the last episode was a prediction for season 4. The legion of superheroes. The ring :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

1 Like

It was amazing. It resolved everything. I’m really glad Superboy is back in the game. I’m am disappointed about what happened with Brion. And I was really hoping to see Sally come back but his appearance in the 2nd to last episode was really nice. Can’t wait to see season 4 and what will happen now that the legion of superheroes will come into play.

1 Like

@hubcitythequestion which part showed that luthor knew nightwings secret identity?

3 Likes

What about that legion ring at the end

1 Like

The legion of superheroes ring? Are they going to make that

1 Like

The legion of superheroes ring? Are they going to make that

2 Likes

Loved it all!!! But…

Am I a bad person for yelling “F@&k ya!!” When Brion shoved lava down Bedlam’s throat? Cause I kinda did :hugs:

5 Likes

Repost from another thread didn’t see this one:
So, first thing is who is Michel Lyman?

Second thing, man it felt good having Lex just whole situation backfiring on him completely. Light actually felt on the back foot this entire season honestly. Second do I felt some genuine paternity from Metron to Halo and Violet?

Second the ending the Markovia Siblings is depressing, but I dunno it felt good. Almost like it what should happen, or more accurately, I felt all 3 siblings atleast are safe for what are degrees of safe.

And Gregor Loyalists won’t be seeing a firing Squad. Two I love the reveal of “we knew”. I also am uncertain who I felt who the Apocalitic (spelling) plot was wrap up. It felt too easy almost like a bow on top. But on other hand it felt perfect.

Now here is my larger feeling, I felt we had 2 finale’s and S4 episode 1. The first finale dealt with our larger meta plot if we were a traditional MCU or even DCAU again. This was first episode of the 3. Granny standing in for Darkseid or a Thanos style character obviously. This was one (first of the trilogy) the episode if I didn’t like S4, I could say you could end the show and go out on a high note. Questions left to be answered obviously, but you feel fulfilled even if 4-5 years later you’ll still ask “how about Markovia, did Artemis move on and get with Will?”

That is what the second and third episodes handle. Rather beautifully, while giving us a conclusion, it’s not a statisfying one like the first episode was. Instead they don’t just tease, they blow it up and show us the truth and more.

This is the Young Justice Ending and the DC ending (more on that later), we have the covert OPs back in play. The mission to Markovia is a classic Team Mission. And parallel or concluding the story line setup by Brion in contrast to Superboy.

Both Brion and Superboy step into the light. Brion becoming its Thrall, and Superboy by “embracing” it. Now there are two lights here. Light of “Evil” and the Light of “Truth”. Light organization, blinds the world from the truth with its light. While “Truth” is what setup up the Team and their allies greatest victory. Taking down Lex for example involved stepping into the Light.

The second thing here, Brion and Superboy parallel here. Brion let himself become blinded and kill his Uncle in a rage. While Superboy coming into the light finally allowed him to take down Lex Luthor WITHOUT killing him. This was a Young Justice ending, as it showed all the teams; Inc, The Team, Night Team, Outsiders and the Justice League, all working together under full knowledge of each other to win. And take down the enemy.

In contrast here, the Light employment of 7 individual organizations whom have no shared knowledge of one another. Cost them win after win after win.

And group cohesion. Had us let say, we had no just Vertigo but Queen’s Bee Henchpeople, and/or Luthor Infinity Team alongside the Markovian Meta’s. Team Beta might been delayed longer, Terra would not been told that they knew, and she would have killed the Uncle.

This is a YJ ending because it’s something we saw in YJ S1 ending and YJ S2 ending, heroes win and more is based on faith in each other, faith in the truth, and faith in humanity. As Wally said “it’s his world too.” (In regards to trusting Lex).

Why is this a DC Ending? Well because it’s not just asking the hard questions (Meta’s as persecuted minorities and the fact Meta’s superhuman abilities are dangerous), because it like YJ ending, tells you to believe. And tells you to act.

Conor and Clark both on the podium as brothers is the single strongest scene for me. For Conor it would been better for him to stay shadow’d. But stood on that stage and showed himself worthy of that S he wears. Because he isn’t just Conor Kent codename Superboy. He is a Genomorph, born and raised. He needed to show that. Not for himself but for that Dubilex and his fellow brothers.

Then Clark who initially rejected Conor back in S1 and as we saw in S2 grew and saw him as a brother. Stood on that stage proudly. And in no uncertain terms told everyone, he might have another parent (Lex) but he is still his brother and family. Look this is gotten wordy and maybe non-sensical. And the Marvel vs DC comparison, was weird. But just to compare End Game, rather somber ending. The focus was on family, and that to make a comparison.

The sun will shine again.

2 Likes

Second thing, man it felt good having Lex just whole situation backfiring on him completely. Light actually felt on the back foot this entire season honestly. Second do I felt some genuine paternity from Metron to Halo and Violet?

Second the ending the Markovia Siblings is depressing, but I dunno it felt good. Almost like it what should happen, or more accurately, I felt all 3 siblings atleast are safe for what are degrees of safe.

And Gregor Loyalists won’t be seeing a firing Squad. Two I love the reveal of “we knew”. I also am uncertain who I felt who the Apocalitic (spelling) plot was wrap up. It felt too easy almost like a bow on top. But on other hand it felt perfect.

Now here is my larger feeling, I felt we had 2 finale’s and S4 episode 1. The first finale dealt with our larger meta plot if we were a traditional MCU or even DCAU again. This was first episode of the 3. Granny standing in for Darkseid or a Thanos style character obviously. This was one (first of the trilogy) the episode if I didn’t like S4, I could say you could end the show and go out on a high note. Questions left to be answered obviously, but you feel fulfilled even if 4-5 years later you’ll still ask “how about Markovia, did Artemis move on and get with Will?”

That is what the second and third episodes handle. Rather beautifully, while giving us a conclusion, it’s not a statisfying one like the first episode was. Instead they don’t just tease, they blow it up and show us the truth and more.

This is the Young Justice Ending and the DC ending (more on that later), we have the covert OPs back in play. The mission to Markovia is a classic Team Mission. And parallel or concluding the story line setup by Brion in contrast to Superboy.

Both Brion and Superboy step into the light. Brion becoming its Thrall, and Superboy by “embracing” it. Now there are two lights here. Light of “Evil” and the Light of “Truth”. Light organization, blinds the world from the truth with its light. While “Truth” is what setup up the Team and their allies greatest victory. Taking down Lex for example involved stepping into the Light.

The second thing here, Brion and Superboy parallel here. Brion let himself become blinded and kill his Uncle in a rage. While Superboy coming into the light finally allowed him to take down Lex Luthor WITHOUT killing him. This was a Young Justice ending, as it showed all the teams; Inc, The Team, Night Team, Outsiders and the Justice League, all working together under full knowledge of each other to win. And take down the enemy.

In contrast here, the Light employment of 7 individual organizations whom have no shared knowledge of one another. Cost them win after win after win.

And group cohesion. Had us let say, we had no just Vertigo but Queen’s Bee Henchpeople, and/or Luthor Infinity Team alongside the Markovian Meta’s. Team Beta might been delayed longer, Terra would not been told that they knew, and she would have killed the Uncle.

This is a YJ ending because it’s something we saw in YJ S1 ending and YJ S2 ending, heroes win and more is based on faith in each other, faith in the truth, and faith in humanity. As Wally said “it’s his world too.” (In regards to trusting Lex).

Why is this a DC Ending? Well because it’s not just asking the hard questions (Meta’s as persecuted minorities and the fact Meta’s superhuman abilities are dangerous), because it like YJ ending, tells you to believe. And tells you to act.

Conor and Clark both on the podium as brothers is the single strongest scene for me. For Conor it would been better for him to stay shadow’d. But stood on that stage and showed himself worthy of that S he wears. Because he isn’t just Conor Kent codename Superboy. He is a Genomorph, born and raised. He needed to show that. Not for himself but for that Dubilex and his fellow brothers.

Then Clark who initially rejected Conor back in S1 and as we saw in S2 grew and saw him as a brother. Stood on that stage proudly. And in no uncertain terms told everyone, he might have another parent (Lex) but he is still his brother and family. Look this is gotten wordy and maybe non-sensical. And the Marvel vs DC comparison, was weird. But just to compare End Game, rather somber ending. The focus was on family, and that to make a comparison.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong: the season was pretty good. I am all for trying new things, but this season it seemed like the only thing that was the same was the characters. We didn’t see a bunch of unexpected plot twists or a continuous plot that carries from the beginning of the season to the end. We got what felt like a mish-mash of themes bunched together and in turn so many new characters that did not get the chance (or time) to be beloved like the original 6. There are so many stories with the original 6 that you can carry out while still keeping everything fresh: give the fans what they want and focus on the OG squad! You can still have new characters but focusing on the OG’s will give the show a stronger emotional connection and a more streamlined plot.

1 Like

Posts of that size should be illegal.

3 Likes

I like how the bat family had their own secret society of doing covert missions. They only thing I wished there was more of is the interaction of the league with the team like how it was in 1&2. Like how Black Canary,Green Arrow, Red Tornado, and Captain Marvel helped guide them in to being future leaguers when they were ready. Now you hardly see the leaguers, and see all the “ex members.” Also, Barbara needs to be Batgirl again because she is legendary.

3 Likes

There should also be a movie on the transition from season 1 to season 2. The addition to the team.

2 Likes

Man TBH all i can really think of is small naked baby lobo…

2 Likes

Man TBH all i can really think of is small naked baby lobo…

5 Likes