🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 Young Justice: Outsiders ✭FINALE✭ Discussion Thread!

I’d personally prefer less characters. This doesn’t feel like YJ anymore, it feels like Justice League Unlimited II. Season 1 was so great BECAUSE of the tighter focus. Now it’s way too spread out and uneven.

20 Likes

Spoiler Alert!!! Holy crap! Brione poured lava down a guy’s throat.

8 Likes

Spoiler Alert!!! Holy crap! Brione poured lava down a guy’s throat.

2 Likes

Pretty disappointing season

7 Likes

Yooooo was that a legion ring??

5 Likes

To be honest this season was very interesting I definitely think that it was a little disappointing but and the same time I’m not upset, I’m just so happy the most of the main people haven’t left except for Wally of course, I last episode of Artimis getting her closer was very beautiful.

I also don’t really like how they added random people who I don’t think were in the comics like Geoforce or Fred Bugg it was very weird seeing that andI do hate that they are getting older although I know it has to happen but I do love how they tried to add new characters and try to see how it worked out

3 Likes

I just want bart and Eduardo to be a thing

2 Likes

It seems like more people would rather have more of the same instead of growth and a willingness to experience new things. This season was amazing and it only builds on the previous seasons. We got growth and changes in character from the likes of Superboy. We also got great twists like the fall of Geo-Force. This season benefited greatly from having the freedom to pursue unique and engaging storytelling that didn’t need to be constrained to what came before.

While on the topic of what came before, it’s clear that Wally West is coming back later. They obviously and smartly kept the focus on new characters and plots rather than continually rehash the original team’s problems. If you pay attention, they’re paving the way for Wally’s return. Early on in the season, the spirit of Wally helped Beast Boy get free from Goode Goggles. When Nightwing trips out, he imagines he and Wally taking out Apokolips drones. Finally, in the finale, Zatanna clearly states that the Wally in Artemis’s vision was one of her own making coerced by Miss Martian. The Legion of Superheroes and the Speedforce will probably be the driving forces of season four. It definitely looks like the speedsters took a bit of backseat this season so that the writers can flesh out a deeper story for next season, rather than compacting it into an already stuffed one. Overall, this season was excellent. The handling of social issues from today’s society as well as thoughtful arcs for various characters is what made this season the best yet.

14 Likes

I think it was a great season better than 2 but they really kind of blew their big moment to bring wally and boost rating tremendously in the last three episode like I would’ve liked to see at the end of the last episode when they were showing all the characters him run out of the speed force in like the desert I think that would’ve been great

6 Likes

So did anyone notice how they still refuse to outright say Wally is dead? When Artemis brought it up he changed the subject. So is this leading to something or are they just messing with us?

7 Likes

Season 3 was one of my favorite seasons so far. Even though a lot of it seemed rushed and put together, I enjoyed all the new characters and how they were implemented into the show. Like the Legion of Superheroes at the end, the finger that turned into a mini Lobo, then Lobo squashed it because it shows they’re not doing everything. I also like how in the recent episodes the people who took center stage was the original team because they’re the reason i fell in love with the show. Wally’s definitely coming back though, no way he’s dead

7 Likes

I’m not sure why a lot of people find this season disappointing. I personally loved it and although some characters were underused or had no lines, I really enjoyed how satisfying the three part finale was.

4 Likes

Great, but the plot wasn’t as tight as previous seasons, and the last half was rushed. Things introduced and then done away with not that much longer.

2 Likes

I like how they Terra became the hero, i liked her character in the old Teen Titans cartoon.

1 Like

This season was rushed but it was still amazing. I’m still siked for next season just so I can see Jason actually appear and have a role.

6 Likes

We should’ve had a wally teaser

6 Likes

The Terra redemption had me cheering.

I think the biggest thing people are overlooking is: when did Luthor find out Nightwing’s secret identity?

My best answer is this: when Jason Todd remembered him.

4 Likes

Did anyone notice the ring on the waitress’ finger before the credits? If they bring the Legion of Super Heroes to season 4…FIRE!

4 Likes

Man I still don’t know what im feeling I need to process. I can’t believe they gave us Wally & took him from us AGAIN that’s just messed up man! So relieved that the Artemis/Roy 2.0 ship didn’t sail, I cringed so hard during that kiss. The betrayal being turned around like that just wow so many things, so many emotions.That tease they left at the end???(I hope is Saturn girl or a future version of super girl that would be interesting for sure) BUT above anything else just glad forager is here 2 stay cuz forager is the best. This is a long post but not nearly enough to describe everything I have going on in my head & my feels after the last 3 eps. Now I just want S4 to be here as fast as posible!

2 Likes

Man I still don’t know what im feeling I need to process. I can’t believe they gave us Wally & took him from us AGAIN that’s just messed up man! So relieved that the Artemis/Roy 2.0 ship didn’t sail, I cringed so hard during that kiss. The betrayal being turned around like that just wow so many things, so many emotions.That tease they left at the end???(I hope is Saturn girl or a future version of super girl that would be interesting for sure) BUT above anything else just glad forager is here 2 stay cuz forager is the best. This is a long post but not nearly enough to describe everything I have going on in my head & my feels after the last 3 eps. Now I just want S4 to be here as fast as posible!

1 Like