📺Special Event Watch-Along📺Reign of the Supermen! Wed, Jan 30th @5pmPST/8pmEST

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: Popcorn for everybody! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And the Kent’s can’t even attend their own sons funeral​:cold_sweat::cry::sob:

1 Like

As far as villains go, I can get on board with Lex

1 Like

He’s too big…

2 Likes

@Yazov that moment hurt

1 Like

I’m still working unfortunately. I want to watch along one of these times. But if I can’t watch along, I’ll be there in spirit. Have fun everybody🍀

My fav steel

Where will the comments be taking place? Here, or on the community tab of Reign of the superman?

1 Like

sees “He’s too big.” Well, heh heh that’s what…

Nevermind. nibbles on ribs So good!

1 Like

Yeah where the comments going to be

9 more minutes. I wrote a short story today, it’s called ‘A DC Universe Streaming Service Interview By Clark Kent.’ :slightly_smiling_face: I was a little bored and had fun writing it.

Coooooool

1 Like

Right here, in this thread. The WALs always take place in the thread that announces them.

Finished Death of Superman :sob:

1 Like

I’m not trying to be sarcastic that actually pretty cool

2 Likes

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:smiley: 4 more minutes til one of the best animated movie starts!

1 Like

Hello DCU Fam!

I have not seen the movie yet, but I read the story about a year ago.

2 Likes

Yaaay the fam is gathering!

1 Like

3 minutes- it’s happeniiiing

2 Likes