đź“şSpecial Event Watch-Alongđź“şReign of the Supermen! Wed, Jan 30th @5pmPST/8pmEST

It’s time to get hyped for Reign of the Supermen, releasing next week on DC Universe!

On Wednesday, January 30th, we’ll be gathering to welcome this animated adaptation of the monumental comic book moment in history, Reign of the Supermen! Together we will watch as the world tries to contend in a world without Superman, as four others attempt to fill the void with their own unique codes of honor and fighting styles. We will also be joining Lois Lane as she investigates which, if any, is the true Superman come back to life.

For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this will be a very special event to make your first. The story of the death and return of Superman is a canonical tale that has affected readers for decades. Share this moment with fellow fans to talk about your own memories of the event, or make new ones by experiencing the adventure for the first time!

If you are a first-timer, do make sure to read all below instructions to better prepare yourself for the process.

:white_check_mark:HOW IT WORKS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You and your DC Universe subscription!

What: Reign of the Su permen, cued up on your device of choice.

Where: On DC Universe! We recommend two screens to join the Watch-Along: your phone for commenting, and your television or computer for viewing.

When: Wednesday, January 30th, @5pm PST/8pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: If this is your first time, please read the below to prepare yourself for how this will work. We recommend arriving a few minutes early just to make sure you have everything set up correctly.

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Reign of the Supermen.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices: Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll all be pressing our sideways triangles simultaneously, at the strike of the hour.

3a) A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

1. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

We are so excited to have you all share memories, theories, reactions, fears and tears with us and the entire community!

37 Likes

No responses yet, huh? Well, I’ll be the first then. I’ll happily attend this one, it’s going to good. I can tell.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to do a watch along yet…I better watch Death of Superman asap

2 Likes

Finally a movie that everybody is waiting for comes tomorrow! :grinning:

1 Like

I can’t find it, but I have a DC Universe subscription. Is it out yet, or is there something wrong?

2 Likes

@FlashPoint0909, it will be out tomorrow!

2 Likes

Count me in

1 Like

I think he’s talking about the watchalong scheduled for tonight it clearly says Wed. 5p/8e

Well, it clearly says Wed the 30th which is NOT tonight LOL

1 Like

Whatever people are talking about, I hope they join in Wednesday ;p We had a great time at the Death of Superman Watch-Along last week! I mean, as great a time as you can have watching Superman…you know…

4 Likes

@Applejack SUPERMAN DIES?!?!?!?!?!

1 Like

I’M BATMAN !!!

I plan to be there!

3 Likes

DC Animation has really outdone itself! That movie was Awesome! I’m looking forward to watch it again tomorrow watch along! Hey Applejack here’s what happen, (Spoiler Alert!) And that’s how it end! :grin:

1 Like

@First_Asher oh noooo! I’ve ruined it for you!

@Jerry, at last we meet!

@JLWWSM :dancer:t2::dancer:t2::dancer:t2:

@Reaganfan78, I’m so glad you enjoyed it, can’t wait to hear your insights tomorrow! (thanks for sparing the spoilers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

4 Likes

Looks like we’ll be joined by some special guests! :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

Will be here, can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t wait… THAT WAS AMAZING!

Way to go, DC!!:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Hope you can join us for a wee bit of re-watch tomorrow, @agentthirtyseven!

1 Like

T-minus 7 hours(ish) to go!