🚀Special Event Watch-Along: Justice League vs. The Fatal Five! Tues 4/16@6pm PT

Greetings, friends!

We’re gearing up to celebrate the shiny new release of our latest animated feature, Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, launching right here on DC Universe on April 16th! And of course, there’s no better way to dive in than with a good ol’ community Watch-Along!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. THE FATAL FIVE.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching JL vs. TFF on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Tuesday, April 16th, @6pm PST/9pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access JUSTICE LEAGUE vs. THE FATAL FIVE.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, it’s it’s 6:15pm PST, then we are 15 minutes into the episode.

5. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Be sure to tune in and ready your clicker button TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 16th @6pm PST/9pm EST to behold this battle of epic proportions!

10 Likes

The rocket’s cute.

3 Likes

I may be able to fit this into my busy schedule.

Is it okay if I bring my Legion friends?

2 Likes

Please do!

This sounds epic and fun. Will definitely be joining this watch-a-long!

3 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst yaaaay!! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

I don’t think I’m busy then, so I hope this is the first one I’m able to make it to

Hmm. I’ll put this into my plans for tomorrow

1 Like

I’ll be here!

4 Likes

Yaay! Hope to see you all there, @Awesome_Squid and @TX85! Special guest appearance by @MattMcDonald :muscle:

1 Like

Oh was wondering when that would be available woo :scream: and boom it’s tomorrow yay

3 Likes

That would be fun

3 Likes

I might actually be able to make this one. If my math is correct it should be around my lunch time.

4 Likes

The ring looks good on you pal

3 Likes

Hopefully I can make it too!!

4 Likes

I’ll try and make if I have the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just heard abo U this. Count me in.

2 Likes

I hope you all can make it! Watch-Alongs are always the best time. :man_dancing:t2:

I think it would be a lot of fun to work the administrative side of the Justice League. Log reports, archive histories, manage the repair crews and tailoring…

1 Like

Manage calendars, organize meetings and calls. I feel like I’d be tucked away in a super secure area so I would feel all the rumbles of fights that happen at headquarters but be pretty well-protected from them. Then I’d bring them all post-fight coffee.

1 Like