Some merch just came in :)

I really like the sweater. It’s pretty cool that the sleeve has the DC Universe logo on it.

16 Likes

Also, I have no idea why the picture is sideways, but you get the point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s really cool! I want some apparel with a DCU logo! thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! New merch is always schway.

2 Likes

My DCU JL Aquaman just arrived, yay! throws arms in the air like Kermit The Frog

3 Likes

@JLWWSM From the pictures in the shop I couldn’t tell it had the logo, so that was a neat surprise. It’s small too so id doesn’t distract. Hopefully they add more apparel that is affordable.

3 Likes

@Vroom Yay! The Aquaman figure looks great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It does. On the box, he’s shown with two hands but the production figure just has the one hand and the hook. Oh well, he’s pretty nifty. I’m thinking of getting Diana and Shayera at a later point. I hope they expand this line.

2 Likes

Oh, if they get Black Canary, Huntress, or Vixen, I’m buying those ASAP.

3 Likes

If they get to JLU, I’d love to see Black Canary too.

snaps fingers A Snapper Carr figure would be neat for the JL line.

3 Likes

Where did you get that?

2 Likes

I got it here on DC Universe’s shop section.

2 Likes

Sweater is cool

1 Like

@nu52 The sweater is awesome!! I saw the exclusive DCU icons and have wanted something with them on it ever since!
I really want the Young Justice jacket or the tee with the Wonder Woman logo! <3

2 Likes

@KittyKrawler Yeah, that Wonder Woman image is really nice. I’d like it on a hoodie or pullover.

2 Likes

How awesome! :raised_hands:

1 Like

@nu52 Yes - A hoodie would be awesome!

1 Like

Is there just a basic black tee-shirt that has the DC Universe logo on it? I thought there was, but I haven’t seen it in the shop.

1 Like

I haven’t seen one @Vroom

1 Like

That’d be a swell item to produce for sale then. A black polo style shirt with the DCU logo would be schway too.

1 Like