So, You Think You Know DC Movies?

Are you DC’s #1 Fan? Do you know the difference between your Man-Bats and your Batmen? Do you know the members of the Bat Family like they were you own? Then maybe it’s time for you to take part in the Ultimate DC Fan Challenge.

Fandom are giving you the chance to win up to $650 in prizes and prove that you really are the true #1 fan of DC.

So, the pertinent questions:

• When is it? - Tomorrow! January 8th at 4PM PST / 7PM EST.
  • Where is it? - Online! The show is hosted by Fandom, so all you need is access to the internet, a webcam and a microphone.
  • How does it work? - A great question.

Join the show -> Raise your hand -> Make sure you’re looking as fabulous as always -> Show off your vast knowledge. Easy, right?

So remember, the show starts at 4PM PST / 7PM EST on January 8th.

Want to take part? You can sign up right here -> Sign up!

Terms and conditions do apply and you can find them here on Fandom’s website. -> Terms and Conditions.

Best of luck! Make us proud :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This seems like a no-brainer for @HubCityQuestion :rofl:

5 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing and about to tag @HubCityQuestion for it too! :rofl:

5 Likes

WELL, l GUESS I GOTTA DO THIS NOW.

5 Likes

I would also just like to say that the thing I love is comics.

6 Likes

Man I would love to do this, but my vote goes to @HubCityQuestion, if he does do it, I’ll be rooting for him!:grinning::movie_camera::film_strip::film_projector:

4 Likes

I’ll be there representing! Gotta stunt on 'em!

4 Likes

Hmm… I signed up, but I don’t see a link anywhere to the event itself…

Yeah, I don’t really see how I’m supposed to enter this. C’est la vie.

OK, I guess they were supposed to email me a link, but I never got it. I checked my spam and the like.

Aw, dang it. Did you directly contact Fandom? They were the official event-runners, unfortunately, we would not have been able to assist with this :frowning_face: Hopefully they do another one soon.

How I miss this dang