So what's everyone's thoughts on Heroes in Crisis #1?

I realize I mad it sound like he was drinking alcohol, but I was referring to that he left the site and wasn’t there when to take care of things and meet the JL to explain what happened.

I feel people are hating on it too much. Wally’s death is bad but let’s wait till the next issue.

It was alright my biggest question is why booster gold let Harley Quinn stab him over and over

I love it. Very interested in what is going to happen. Looking at all of the dead heroes, will this be an Elseworlds/alternate Earth? Or will Booster go back in time to fix things? Or is all this happening in someone’s cracked mind?

Fun series. Love a mystery. :slight_smile:

Not happy that they killed off not one but two of my favorite characters, Wally and Roy. Hoping they’ll fix that somehow.

I’m on the fence. It’s a good idea for a story, but something feels missing.
I think it’s that I wasn’t invested in Sanctuary emotionally. I just learned it was a thing and it’s already gone.
I’m guessing this will be mostly flashbacks? That’s where I would go with this.

Spoiler: My theory is that everything that is happening is because Sanctuary wants to heal Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. We shall see!

I definitely don’t think everyone but Harley and Booster are dead, but I do believe that their will be deaths as a result of whatever is going on. I’d be SHOCKED if Wally is dead. I feel like he should have some sort of role at the end of Doomsday Clock.

Absolutely hated the first issue.

I don’t understand why people think all answers should appear at the end of the first issue. I liked it, was shocked by it, and am along for the ride.

1 Like

Loved it. Booster gold obviously has a plan cause he let Harley stab him so many times. Why would he do that otherwise. Also where’s skeets? Did I miss something? Wally’s a speedster who’s cheated death too many times. He might come back. As for Roy, idk he’s one of my favorites no question so I’m really sad he died, but it’s kinda like a Jason todd-y thing for Ollie I guess.

1 Like

+4GRANTed don’t know why you brought buffy into this but she didn’t die every season. She only died twice throughout the series.

Having read today’s Green Arrow I feel bad for Roy Harper fans as he’s given a pretty SPEEDY funeral (sorry!..Had to!) On the flip sideIt’s interesting that the first issue of Green arrow spins directly out of HiC while the solicitations for Flash in the next few months seem to indicate that we’re still dealing with the ramifications of Flash War and Heroes in Crisis is still a ways off. True, it may just be storyline scheduling but it seems peculiar that the ripples from this event spread out so unevenly.

1 Like

Best DC comic of the year …I’m already a huge fan of Tom King …and Clay Mann’s art is perfect
I know a lot of folks are the disturbed by the deaths of “popular” characters…but this is comics nobody stays dead forever. My favorite moment is Superman saying …”I can’t remember “…
My concern is after a terrific first issue the story will begin lag…i.e. “Doomsday Clock”…

1 Like